Recent content by aG3NTo

1. aG3NTo

Resolved 1.5.6 Rebel Factions cannot be convinced to join player kingdom

Right what the caption says. You cannot "convince" Rebel Factions to join your Kingdom. They all consider themselves Rulers of their own Kingdom, with Tittles like "Emperor" etc. Its funny BUT other Kingdoms can talk them into joining their respective Kingdom. Maybe it is not intended, but it...
  2. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Cannot take fiefs with you when you tell a lord to release you of your duty

Great! Thanks. It would make a lot easier and less stressful :smile:
  3. aG3NTo

Resolved Can Not Leave Player Kingdom

Are you in an army? If so, disband the army and check if you have the leave kingdom button once again.
  4. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Cannot take fiefs with you when you tell a lord to release you of your duty

I usualy upload a save file when i create issues here.

Haha i found out, you cannot leave a kingdom when you are in an army! When i disband my army and am in my own party, the button to leave a kingdom is now pressable again and i can chose between "keep all holdings and relinquish all holdings".

So i guess now the only question is why cant you do that when facing a lord. But i would not consider it a bug anymore.
  5. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Faction Leader grants you all fiefs that have been conquered

This save is from a campaign i started on 23.11.2020. Do you imply there has been a hotfix in the meantime that adresses this?

If you offer me a freelance vacancy as a Q&A Tester i can create a new campaign and play the hours needed to recreate the issue, sure.
  6. aG3NTo

Attack a weak castle, if you got it yourself as a vassal you can take out the defenders, except the natural garrison. Speed attack it with a big army. If you clan tier is at least 4 you should be able to take either one of your own or a recently captured one. Once you have it, immediately form your own kingdom. Use your family members for buffer armies and unless its in a good position, abandon the castle. Now with a 600+ army with your family members, you should be able to defeat just about any castle given it haven't had unnatural high growth. And build from there. Declare peace if you must and take time to build up your influence. Pick Kingdom perks to help you like Royal guard +40 or 60 Party size for The king (You) And + 15 members for clan leaders (ALso you) And you can easily lead a 300 man squad. You may have to have some big coffers before this but, once you do, you can still very much form your own kingdom from scratch.

With a new personal perk, you can have 4 extra armies in your clan, +1 from the three earlier meaning your brother all siblings and your wife can lead armies.

If you still struggle you can always reduce difficulty if you aren't already playing on a easier one. On the easiest difficulty your army, unless they glitch heavily should be able to smash just about any other army easily.

Thanks, a weak castle works, but as of now, if you leave a kingdom you cannot create armies, because you are a clan, not a kingdom.
    So your party has to defeat a weak castle, single handedly. No parties of your clan and no kingdom decision modifiers that you suggest work here.

That is a small solution for a design flaw.
  7. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Faction Leader grants you all fiefs that have been conquered

So i recently noticed, that the faction leader Unqid gives me just all fiefs, unless another clan has 0 fiefs. The mechanic used to be different, it was balanced out, or i had to use a lot of influence to get the Leader (that does not even like me very much with -10 relation) to grant me another...
  8. aG3NTo

I do not know in which recent patch this got changed or if it is a bug. You have no longer the option if you are a vassal of a kingdom and ask your faction leader to be released from your duty, to take either the fiefs with you (and start a war immediatly and piss them off) or to just revoke...
  9. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Age and Birth are disabled by default applies to old Savegames

Hi, the Hotfix from today has fixed the issue that no time is advancing AND even fixed the Kids age.... Wow.
  10. aG3NTo

In Progress 1.5.5 Nobles dying too often in battle

Please consider this:

Nobles are dying only in Battles that you as a player take part in. That means all other factions nobles will only be endangered of natural cause death. In other words: Your own faction is always at risk to lose nobles to death in battle, and the enemy faction you are currently fighting.

The end result would be, that your own faction thins out in Nobles and the ones that you have no contact with have all Lords still active.

I like the idea in general but it is hardcore mode. Either apply it with a ultra low risk (like catching sickness) for all battles, even npc vs npc, or moving the "enable death" option and divide it in the following:

Enable birth / dying of age
    Enable companion death
    Enable noble death in battle (Applies to al battles)

So every player can decide which risk to take.
  11. aG3NTo

Resolved Beta 1.5.5 Age and Birth are disabled by default applies to old Savegames

Hi, sent you 2 different ones and copied this link into the upload.
  12. aG3NTo

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Steppe bandit tree eventually upgrades to Khan's guard tree. In my Khuzait games I used to always clear steppe bandit hideouts with tournament arrows and have an army of only Steppe raiders that I could then upgrade to the Khan's guard.

I have to admit that I only reached disciplinarian perk when using the export character mod cheat but that is because of my playstyle, if you don't join a faction as a noble you can't form armies and thus can only level leadership from having 75 morale at least and that is super slow.

Do bandit troops still transform into their noble counterparts when garrisoned in castles?

if not, time to sell my prisoners and place all my bandit troops in a specific group and have them all suicide charge, at least I'll level medicine a bit that way

They convert into foot troops, e.g. Fian Champs, Billmen etc. I didnt get any Sea Raider Chiefs or Highwaymen to upgrade in castles.

I play an old playthrough though that i have loaded up in 1.5.5 . i see the upgrade ready sign on highwaymen too.

I wish they would just use more advanced bandits which needs some sort of roguery tree.

You wont get tier 5 or 6 troops, no matter how long you wait.
  13. aG3NTo

Since the new Beta i tried to open an old save and experiment around. The save has more than 3000 days played. Now marriages start with NPCs, but now no new kids are being born, and worse: My own kids who are underage are stuck at 17. So my main character will not age, my kids wont grow and i...
  14. aG3NTo

Resolved When the last living Lord of a Clan dies and he is in your Kingdom others will still want to give him fiefs

Beta branch 1.5.2 Im at 3800 days, Lords have died and Clans died out, but my others Clans Lord want to give the Lord that has recently died still fiefs. I will provide as savegame.
Top Bottom