Recent content by AeroZeros

1. Elite Troops are nowhere to be found

In 1.4.3 I started a new playthrough fighting for the southern empire. After some time I noticed that Vigla Recruits, Imperial Equites, and anything above are rarely ever to be found. I though it might have something to do with my mods, so I turned them of and started some testing in another new...
  2. Ending a Mercenary Contract with a clan in my Kingdom

So a few days ago I started my own kingdom. It went pretty well for the beginning since I had a mercenary clan join my cause. Now I have the problem that they are kind of expensive and since I start recruiting vassal clans, I don't need them anymore. I tried to talk to the leader of that...
  3. Main questline restricts gameplay and is plain boring.

I can totaly see myself still having that first story quest after becoming ruler of the whole country lol
    And yes I agree with you. Grinding take too long.. Miss old warband at this point
  4. What are the penalties for having too many units?

Yeah after some time, if you have too many units in your party they will leave, so make sure not to pass your limit of troops and to have some food for them ready. They also leave because of low moral.
    And I don't know about companions. I think they leave if you do things they dislike, but they won't leave because your party is too large. You also can't have to many of them since there is a limit.
  5. My Issues with Bannerlord

So just as you guys I've been playing this game for some time now and I think I can now nail down what my Issues with this game are at the moment. 1. Prices are unbalanced I've seen this somewhere on YouTube and I fully agree with it. Prices are way too high in this game! I'm farming an...
Back
Top Bottom