Recent content by aekilju

1. aekilju

Taleworlds needs to hold themselves accountable and admit that many key decisions regarding multiplayer have backfired.

Well the way they're going now Bannerlord's MP is going to be significantly less successful than Warband's.
  2. aekilju

Taleworlds needs to hold themselves accountable and admit that many key decisions regarding multiplayer have backfired.

If Warband MP wasn't good people wouldn't still be playing it 10 years later.
  3. aekilju

Dislike the New Class System in Bannerlord Multiplayer

The "naked guy" thing is such a ridiculous misconception/misrepresentation in the first place, people would have you believe half of Warband players were taking no armor and a great sword when at most it would be 2 or 3 people in a server with 70+ others.
  4. aekilju

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

If you actually looked into that thread you would see that there are plenty of objective flaws with the combat right now.
  5. aekilju

Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

That's real cool except no one said that
  6. aekilju

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Warband Scroll down to downloads and the server files are there. Old links are broken since the change to the new forum.
  7. aekilju

Voice chat??

Don't see any reason not to. If you don't want to use it you can just turn it off.
  8. aekilju

Modified Combat Parameters

Just because you can do well with a bad system doesn't mean the system is good.
  9. aekilju

Annoying CAMELS

If you make camels too tall you won't be able to hit any infantry in melee.
  10. aekilju

You think i can run it?

When I initially got into the alpha in July I could run it with an FX-8320, GTX 760, and 8gb RAM (upgraded since then) so you should be able to run it though maybe not on the best settings.
  11. aekilju

Improve the combat.

Good thing M&B isn't a simulator
  12. aekilju

Devs, read your subreddit, people are angry

Imagine browsing reddit
  13. aekilju

Heavy infantry nerf

You can cheese native pretty easily with just about any unit.
  14. aekilju

NA Battlefield

TDM was a mistake.