Recent content by aegar666

1. Khuzait problem

Actualy rushing AI is far better then existing.

When AI tries to do "smart things" it just ruins everything like in your example.
    Agreed, rushing is good (though not always), especially in this case. The khuzaits have cav supperiority, while vlandians have great archers and infantry. The AI should take this into account - somehow and play his cards better or whatever the expression is.
  2. Khuzait problem

A similar thread was posted yesterday:
    Armies need to stop charging when 1 troop dies to arrows

Anyway, your account:

Are you saying you wanted your allies to rush the Khuzaits, yeah? But you can win outnumbered three to one when the AI rushes you?
    Hey Apocal,
    at some point it would make the most sense to push them, yes. Their infantry and archers were fairly close and I'm 100% sure we could beat them easily. Once we would kill them, the horsemen wouldn't pose much of a threat.
    Also about that similar thread you posted, it is indeed a problem. I just put my archers infront of my infantry and just kill 30-40% of the enemy troops before they even get close (sharpshooters ftw).
    However the allied army in my case didn't do that for some reason...
    Also, I CAN win while being outnumbered 3:1 though I don't think I could beat that army on my own. Big battles tend to be far too messy and when I can command all the troops, I usually always win with very few casualties, which I can't say is the case when the AI is in charge.
  3. Khuzait problem

Hey guys, I'll try to make this as constructive as possible, though I'm not really good at that... I don't think the Khuzaits are too strong or broken, BUT the issue is with AI decision making: I just had a giant fight lets say around 2.3k vlandiand vs 1.2k khuzait troops. It happened as...
  4. Technical problems and some improvements that should be made

Hey everyone, made this account just to be able to post this. So I quit playing SP for quite some time, because it was simply not fun to play. I returned few days ago and what I noticed is that in big battles (hasn't happened in small battles, in towns, or on campaign map) I get this weird...
Back
Top Bottom