Recent content by AE_Bloody_Death

1. AE_Bloody_Death

Need More Info Skirmish not working.

Agreed, can't remember a proper working matchmaking system for some time. Sth this vital for mp should be working...
  2. AE_Bloody_Death

EU Other Completed 2v2 Tournament

Team name: AutoBlock Squad
    Roster: Szymczak1503, Bloody_Death
    Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051778633/
  3. AE_Bloody_Death

? MEET THE TEAM: Divitiarum [Div]

Let me translate it the correct way:
    "Aela is one of our players, is showing up and playing good. In my opinion kicking someone out and/or making one player responsible for a loss is a sign of weakness. That's only my opinion! And we don't hate hairless!"
  4. AE_Bloody_Death

EU INT Duel European Duel Tournament III [32/32] [WINNER - Arni]

I won 7-6 against Pacemaker gfs
  5. AE_Bloody_Death

Is it me or does it take forever to block? Seem to be way worse at manually blocking than Warband

I find the delay to be very noticeable on two-handers especially. When you go from attack cancellation to block, it takes so long that a fast 1H sword swung from the correct stance is basically impossible to block, especially if the player was positioned conveniently. I'm not sure if anything changed recently, but I find myself getting killed a lot in recent times due to my block not going up in time.

As it stands, I'm convinced that 2Hv1H duels are unwinnable at a certain skill level as you will be outfeinted very quickly, no matter how good your reflexes are. Too many delays stacked on top of each other.
    This!
  6. AE_Bloody_Death

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

Tobi and me played 12-2 against Samu and Tomayus. Ggwp.
  7. AE_Bloody_Death

Native Completed [ESSC III] 2x2 - Tournament over! - Congratulations to Gibby & Arni

We won 20-5 against Zeyden and Tiberias. Gg  :!:
  8. AE_Bloody_Death

Tobi and me won 20-4 against the DT guys.

0A8BC3315F943CE67E1ABB0496E4B08067494C56

1DCCE56524C09AC479E97B9F79CBC0555FC60625

9. AE_Bloody_Death

[WNL7] Team Rosters

Confirmed
  10. AE_Bloody_Death

[WNL7] Team Rosters

i confirm my teamchange.
Back
Top Bottom