Recent content by advinc

1. advinc

What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

Age slider and Sandbox mode.
  2. advinc

Client not updated?

I

am wondering this myself. I have the same issue.

I think it may just be a glitch because in the first patch it was said you can revert back to older versions of the game.
  3. advinc

Client not updated?

My game client still says e1.0.0. Do I have to go to the beta tab and enable the e1.0.2 update or am I just dumb and it's a glitch.
  4. advinc

SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

Do you have your units ranked appropriately? Like you have heavy infantry at the top of your party. If you do then it might be a bug with the EA.
  5. advinc

Should there be an age slider like there was in Warband?

They disabled the age slider because you can age and die in this game and then play as your successors.

I understand that. But that doesn't mean you can't start off your campaign as a younger person instead.
  6. advinc

By the way, I think the brother you start with is actually younger than you, as well. When I look him up in the encyclopedia, he's said to be age 25, and I start out as age 30 or 31.

I haven't personally checked how old he may be, but I think it could change since his appearance does change with each new campaign, but he always looks middle aged for me.
  7. advinc

To me its odd how at the start of the campaign your character already looks middle aged, especially since you're trying to find your two younger siblings with your other sibling who looks as old as you if not older occasionally. And on a slightly related note, there should be more variety in...
Back
Top Bottom