Recent content by Adorno

1. Adorno

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I thought you knew all this, since you said Wounded Knee was very rare. Here is another list of various massacres and killings - by both sides. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres_in_North_America You argued that the relationship between natives and settlers was mainly...
  2. Adorno

Where do you read these things? And this: (One instance never/rarely makes a genocide. It's the many instances. And there are many. It seems the relationship between the natives and settlers was very violent for centuries https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans )
  3. Adorno

*This claim about genocide not happening is disputed*
  4. Adorno

Just because deaths from diseases dwarf those of massacres, doesn't make the massacres insignificant. Where do you have this information from. Is it in any history books you've read, or websites? If so, can you give me some links? It quite frankly sounds like genocide denial, so I'm curious...
  5. Adorno

Post Difficult Questions Here

Rocks can't fly. Mother can't fly. Ergo, mother is a rock.
  6. Adorno

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

I didn't want to write a long paragraph, so winning over Wilders was a short version of Wilder's Party of Freedom coming in second in the 2017 election in terms of votes, after the VVD (Rutte). But you're right, I don't follow Dutch politics so my fear is perhaps silly. It looks like the VVD...
  7. Adorno

Chess!

This little update with movement instructions is nice for beginners.
  8. Adorno

Saying the Obama administration did a poor job on the economy is really funny when he took over from an administration that just watched as the economy tanked. Mainly caused by two laws (or rather the removal of them) in 1999 and 2000 during the Clinton administration (the Glass-Steagall...
  9. Adorno

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

https://www.dw.com/en/dutch-government-resigns-over-child-benefits-scandal/a-56233081 The Dutch will hold elections in March after the government steps down. In 2017 Rutte won over Geert Wilders, and I think we all breathed a sigh of relief. I'm slightly nervous how the vote goes in a financial...
  10. Adorno

Introduction/Hello thread

Welcome Mr. Cat.
  11. Adorno

Post Difficult Questions Here

Since gods are fictional, any question related to them is always theological, not scientific. It's like asking how fast Superman can fly. The answer lies within the comic lore. What God did before Ceation is about interpretation og scriptures. He's eternal so there is no before. Temporal matters...
  12. Adorno

Has anyone seen polls on how many Americans think Trump won the election (had it not been for fraud)? (The House just voted to impeach Trump)
  13. Adorno

I remember a distant era, eons ago, when the villagers of a country didn't know what their leader was thinking 24/7 - because Twitter didn't exist. It was a dark time of oppression of speech; not knowing when the next lines of newspeak from the supreme ruler would be made public on the town square.