Recent content by Adonnay

1. Adonnay

Suggestion General New VolunteerProductionModel not consequent enough

First of all I greatly appreciate the implementation of the new model and the help I got from the TW discord on that topic. As some of you may know I made a mod that allows users to replace the basic troop of any faction with one or more custom basic troops. That being said I think the new...
  2. Adonnay

OSP Other 3D Art Adonnays Weaponry

Forum thread for the OSP author @Adonnay , indexing a MBRepository files (the author can have the thread reattributed to him on request, he was recently active again). This pack contains twelve swords with scabbards, four bows and one maul. https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3271...
  3. Adonnay

Need More Info Model & Animation Viewer Model Viewer Crashes Toolkit

My model viewer also becomes unresponsive since I updated to 1.5.7.
  4. Adonnay

Asset Creation - Modder Questions

I would love a detailed tutorial/description on how to import bows and crossbows (and or course quivers) preferably using Blender.
  5. Adonnay

Resolved Inventory Capacity bug where I'm getting a negative number and am overburdened with 2 units of items and 10 troops. Second photo is of a fresh save.

I had this when I chose the "Forced Labor" perk from the Sterward perk line. Reproduceable 100% of the time.
  6. Adonnay

Cannot Launch Modding Tools (I have tried EVERYTHING)

Make sure the install path is the same as your bannerlord folder. It uses the same resources as the game and installing it onto a different drive or folder doesn't work.
  7. Adonnay

How to check for enabled modules

That is awesome. Thanks @Midnightknight !
  8. Adonnay

Thanks! That's not a 100% solution as you already mentioned but it's pretty close :smile:
  9. Adonnay

SP Native ATC - Adonnays Troop Changer

If you make a new culture you can directly specify custom basicTroop and EliteBasicTroop anyway. I don't see what you would need ATC for unless you want more than one BasicTroop or EliteBasicTroop. This is where ATC comes into play and yes, it should work on custom cultures.
  10. Adonnay

I want to make sure I only load configuration files from mods that are actually active. For that I need to find out which mods are loaded by the game. I found an attribute SubModules but that only shows the loaded SubModules and does not include the mods that only consists of XMLs (i.e. Troop...
  11. Adonnay

I guess so... if you mean my elven weaponry? Jeez, that was almost 14 years ago now (just had to check).
  12. Adonnay

SP Native Kingdom Creator for Bannerlord

Sounds awesome, gonna try that out =)
  13. Adonnay

The ultimate goal of ATC is to let people use more than one troop tree per faction. There are already so many troop trees out there and in the base game the only thing that lets us spawn troops naturally is to replace the base recruit or elite base recruit in the cultures xml. Features: Ingame...
  14. Adonnay

Being catapulted across the map

Thing is you think you are waiting still but when one of your faction's Lords is gathering an army your toon is sprinting towards that army as fast as he can. Funnily enough you can still trade and interact with the city, even thouth you're actually already halfway across the continent :grin:
Back
Top Bottom