Recent content by AdmiralNelson6262

1. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info New save limit - 54/55? Posting for visibility

Just tried alternate saves myself, problem remains with both new campaign post patch and old saves
  2. AdmiralNelson6262

Users on steam have tested it with newly made savegames, and I personally tested it with a pre-existing save, both crashed at 52/55 saves ish
  3. AdmiralNelson6262

Update on the 45 saves situation. After the new patch, it appears we can now save up to 54/55 times before crashing, with multiple users reporting the same thing, anybody else finding this?
  4. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Save game will not load up anymore

It appears the same bug appears, but on 54/55 saves now instead.
  5. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Save Corruption- 45 load limit

After the patch, it seems you can now make it to 55 without crashing lol
  6. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Game crash on loading save. - corrupted save

I loaded ok after 1.0.2 patch then i tried loading another save as i was having issues with my companions not being available and now i cant load any of my saves...i really dont want to restart...this will be my second time

The issue could be this one that MANY are having https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/2144217924374498839/
    If so, you may simply have to wait for a fix
  7. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Save Games around a certain date will not load

Possibly may have reached the 45 save/load limit issue that others have encountered, try this post https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/2144217924374498839/?ctp=5
  8. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Game crash on loading save. - corrupted save

saves made with 1.0.1 version can't be loaded with 1.0.2
    Not having any trouble loading saves with the new version myself? Maybe you hit the 45 load limit?
  9. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Save Corruption- 45 load limit

Noticed many people have the same issue, saves becoming unloadable and crashing after perhaps 20-30 hours in the game. It appears a user on steam has tracked the issue down to loading a save, then saving it, 45 times in total (...
  10. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info Crash when loading saves.

Many people are having the same issue.On the steam forums someone suggested its when you have loaded a save, then saved it, then loaded it again 45 times in total
  11. AdmiralNelson6262

Need More Info CTD on multiple save files whenever I try to load in, this started happening before the most recent patch

Many people are having the same issue.On the steam forums someone suggested its when you have loaded a save, then saved it, then loaded it again 45 times in total
  12. AdmiralNelson6262

ITS ON STEAM

Weren said:
    lordbale66 said:
    its said enter serial key and i wasnt sure what to enter and now it is saying can't connect to server?
    i bought it from steam.
    I have exactly the same problem. Apparently warband CD key isn't enough and I ought to have NW CD key somewhere, but I have no idea where.
    If you have purchased it on steam, click on "cd key" in the links section of the warband page. It will show your warband serial key, and your napoleonic dlc serial key
  13. AdmiralNelson6262

[WB] [S] Twilight of The Sun King (Old Topic. Enjoy as a historical archive.)

this mod is shaping up to be absoloutely amazing:smile: :grin: i cannot wait to run around in those streets dressed in those outfits :grin:
  14. AdmiralNelson6262

[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

the pictures look amazing. AOFI has cannons, is it possible to use the cannon code from that now that is open source?
Back
Top Bottom