1. Adley_BR

Suggestions to M&B: Bannerlord

Oh, I'm sorry about this.
  2. Adley_BR

Horses in Warband

PHYSICS *****!
  3. Adley_BR

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

The once-mighty Calradic Empire is in a state of decline. Warlike tribes have seized swaths of its territory. Client kingdoms have declared their independence. The Emperor has died without leaving an heir, leaving three jealous factions to scramble for power. Mercenary companies, bandit lords and nomads hover on the sidelines like vultures waiting for a meal.

Probably, the Battanian Kingdom is one of that client kingdoms who have declared independence. And the Khuzait are just one nomad tribe.

OR

Those two are just common towns and we are going to far with this discussion, haha!
  4. Adley_BR

Suggestions to M&B: Bannerlord

This is my suggestions, I dont know if its on the correct place, but I'll post here. Leave your opinions. • Combat - Include catapults, oil cauldrons, battering rams and destructible walls and buildings on siege maps. - More blood on deaths and the possibility of amputating a limb in case of a...
  5. Adley_BR

The Khuzait seems to be the "futuristic" Khergit Khanate, because of the landscape and buildings.

The Battanians are more like saxons, I supposed.
  6. Adley_BR

"Battanian Town"? What kind of civilization is that? I'm curious  :roll:
  7. Adley_BR

Official 3D art thread - Warband

@Bava

Great work!
  8. Adley_BR

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

E aí, o que acharam das screenshots do jogo? Eu particularmente fiquei muito impressionado com a evolução, é claro que ainda não pudemos conferir a mecânica e a física, mas ao menos o visual está incrível! Acredito que ainda possa ser considerado um jogo da 3ª geração, e não da 4ª, mas tenho...
  9. Adley_BR

Warband Gameplay (Vídeo cômico)

Sei que o tópico já é antigo, mas eu fiquei muito curioso para assistir o vídeo. Alguém que já tenha assistido pode me passar um link?
  10. Adley_BR

Vilas

Swyter said:
    Jaja, hay que ser trilingüe para entrar y comentar aquí, menos mal que los que usamos lenguas romances nos entendemos bien, cada uno en nuestro idioma, sólo faltan los italianos y estamos en familia. :smile:

É a mais pura verdade, hahaha
  11. Adley_BR

Download Links!

I wanna download the mod, but the mirrors are unavailable.
  12. Adley_BR

Segunda Aliança Luso-Brasileira (2ndALB) - Recrutamento!

Precisamos de heróis! Aliste-se na Segunda Aliança Luso-Brasileira A Segunda Aliança é atualmente o único regimento liderado por brasileiros de Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars (expansão do jogo Mount & Blade: Warband), e precisamos de mais membros para que possamos estar presentes nos eventos e...
  13. Adley_BR

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The download mirror isn't available to me.
  14. Adley_BR

Screenshots & Video topic

48700_screenshots_2013_07_14_00005.jpg

Was playing a map siege, when several players began to gather and form a perfect line. After this screenshot more players joined and the line infantry was immense.
Back
Top Bottom