Recent content by Adiq

1. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

RTF vs aD
    RTF won 8:6
    On last map we lost 3:2 but i havent screen, because my game crashed -,-
  2. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

We didnt took crossbow two times. At first round our teammate took it by mistake, because it was unconditional reflex. However on second spawn we made class swap. You can check stream one more time and on second round you wont see 3xbows in the UI, because when Gvodziu and Szakal died, then Gvozdziu went xbow and szakal inf.
    In my opinion canceling our won rounds is unfair. We wasnt playing aganist rules for our personal advantage. First map was our first game like this ever, we had to remember about whole rules and switch from normal skirmish game to tournament one.
    I suggested to mtgr leader that if have objections we should play this map again, but when we won two next maps to 0 they ardently refused to play again...
  3. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

This match was our first match in tournament and everyone make mistakes, our guy did not take third class above limitation specially, he thought that class limit only count at first spawn and after death he could take other class. When we saw that, we apologized and he kept to class limits.
    Additionaly you won on this map 3 - 2 and one round with third xbow on second spawn didnt give us advantege so I dont see problem here. I think you would not have butthurt about that if you wouldnt lose next two maps 3-0 and it is why you want cancel score from 3-2 to 3-0 to have less minus points on boardscore.

Therefore, if you consider that you would win with us 3-0 I suggest to play one more time and check what score you will get now.
  4. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

We had 3 xbows only in one round by our teammate mistake, because he misunderstand rules and thought that spawn limit apply on first spawn. We apologized for it and next time he didnt took it. Also this didnt change game score, because you won this map 3-2. If you want we can play again one map to make new valid score.
  5. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

RTF vs MTRG match finished
    Score is 8:3 for RTF

6. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: Ready To Fight
    Name of player(s): Dominik

7. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Group F

RTF vs MTRG - 19.06.2020 22:00 CEST time
    RTF vs RM - 20.06.2020 18:00 CEST time
  8. Adiq

BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

Name :Adiq#4892 Team:RTF_ Ready To Fight
  9. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Class restriction [Vote]

Clan/Team: Ready To Fight
    Do you want to impose a class restriction? Yes
    If a class restriction is imposed, which restriction do you prefer? 2
  10. Adiq

[BEAST#1] Rosters

Player Addition

Team Name: Ready To Fight
    Name of player(s):
    Shav , Marysia_Na_Fecie

Also please remove C - for contact from Coen and give it to Teo.
    Thanks!
  11. Adiq

Tournament in EU [brainstorming]

Teamname: RTF (Real Trolling Fkers)

Contact persons: Adiq , Goździk and Coen

Roster:
    Adiq
    Goździk
    Coen
    Teo
    THE POLISH SOLDIER
    Szakal
    Xaahaar
    Cody
    Red
  12. Adiq

Repair multiplayer

Hello Please do something with multiplayer, because after patch 1.30 ppl have strange laggs which are not depnd from ping or fps. Now game is very flustrating when someone killing you throug block or your attack didnt reach enemy when i can see that my sword is getting throug enemy model. Next...
  13. Adiq

Intentional Team Killing in Multiplayer

When I was playing at night 2-3 am gmt in every skirmish game I was meeting these two guys who were intensively team killing and trolling like glitching map and then hiding from enemy(Screen below).
    There should be vote system and auto-ban like in Warband. Without this you cant play normally games when you met people like these trashes.

5BC983C2E7C0D08ACF473C2642A046D9541557CE
  14. Adiq

Nordous' Sceners Guild

Yo!
    My village scenes for Sclavinia mod.
    wv6o.jpg

z0xc.jpg

2k86.jpg

5f2q.jpg

jkl2.jpg

hc99.jpg

vwcv.jpg