Recent content by Addix95

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

did NPCs die in battles in version 1.8.0? I suspect that this is a bug and no one dies in battles, although the option is enabled
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

developers, it's terrible infuriating that when defending NPCs, they are constantly being built in a circle, it's so stupid, all the time building in a circle
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Dear developers, there is a mistake due to which the voice of the characters is reset to 1 classic, that is, at first I chose 4 voices, and then it changes

p.s and also the physique of the character changes, he becomes more pumped up, or fatter, how do you explain it?
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

I would think that with the new thing that sells prisoners automatically in player owned castle would affect the clans so they can sell prisoners for a source of money so they won't go poor.
    I just started the campaign and I don't have any locks. Probably the only solution to the problem is to get into the game files again and change the parameters of the prosperity of cities and villages. I suspect that soon the clans will become so poor that they will not be able to recruit large detachments
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

has anyone ever encountered low welfare among clans? and then all the average and poor, probably 5 pieces of rich, is it worth worrying about this?
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

why are the clans getting poorer again after a year of playing time in the encyclopedia of welfare?
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

That was related to the armor changes :grin:

The translations are the smallest issue Bannerlord has.
    I'm just a perfectionist))) I'd like to see all the words in my native great and mighty :smile:
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

please update the Russian localization
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

thanks for the patch, I hope the problem with the poor lords and their armies of 30 people has been solved
  10. Patch Notes e1.7.2

is there going to be something today?
  11. Patch Notes e1.7.2

What time today do you think 1.8.0 is dropping?
    in two weeks

*I hope I'm wrong
  12. Patch Notes e1.7.2

give me a patch!!!!(((
  13. Patch Notes e1.7.2

Someone has to say it is tradition at this point so here we go.
    Patch when?

Every week they postpone, I'm already tired of waiting to break into calradia again!!!!
  14. Patch Notes e1.7.2

I think today is a great day to update the bannerlord
  15. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.2

2 years in early access........
Top Bottom