Recent content by Adderall

1. Please Re-enable Team Damage on Siege and TDM 🙏🏼

Dhvzcpl.png

Good job on re-enabling FF, Taleworlds. Really separating the noobs from the pros. Nothing stupid about being able to teamkill 15 people without any repercussions. It's totally fine.
  2. Can you fix Multiplayer already?

Communicating with TW is like talking to a wall, a very thick wall.
  3. Fix these servers

I literally don't care about vanilla servers but can TW at least fix the lobby server so that we can play all the custom servers available now? It's getting ridiculous.
  4. I hate combat

Have you considered getting good?

Or maybe playing all the games with stamina instead? You seem to prefer them over Bannerlord so, you could play those games instead of trying to change Bannerlord to become more like them.
  5. Cavalry Needs a Nerf

They just need to revert the buffs from 1.7.2. Especially the knockdown BS.
  6. Will MP be completed for full release?

Will they be able to do in 2 months what they failed to do in 2 years? Nope.
  7. what is causing server crashes?

So how are you guys liking the latest update, 1.7.1?
  8. what is causing server crashes?

1.8 is supposed to fix captain and skirmish, along with server crashes and performance issues. We'll see if it actually fixes anything but my fingers are crossed.
    Santa isn't real.
  9. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

I love how the TW Defense Force interchange between chill, relax, it's early access and also MP does not have enough players.

Why does the unplayable game have very few players?
  10. Revert to 1.7.1 update, focus on crashes and custom servers

I think it's time TW faces reality and accepts that Bannerlord MP is not an esport. I get it, we paid 50 USD for the game but TW can only let interns work on MP. That's fine but clearly the vision and ideas for Bannerlord MP are not achievable for whoever is working on it. So instead of trying...
  11. 7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

Someone needs to sit down with the employee that created the ranked system and explain to him what ranked means.
  12. 7 new maps, Ranked and Battle mode, hundreds of balance changes

The sergeant's two handed sword should not be buffed. Sergeant is the only heavy infantry class with a 2h sword. The other factions have to deal with using 2h in skirmish classes that have slower movement speed, slower swing speed, and non existent armor (even less than the peasant classes). Doesn't make any sense to buff by far the single best 2h class in the game.
  13. Team Damage in Battle Server

Reflected damage is better than regular team damage it doesn't stop trolling entirely but it greatly reduces it. Both are however preferable to no team damage at all.
Back
Top Bottom