Recent content by Ackwello

1. Ackwello

SP - Battles & Sieges Improving leadership through practice battles instead of auto-resolve.

Auto-resolve is that "simulate battles" that raise your leadership if I have understood correctly? If it means something else I have not found it. But what if there was an option to have practice battle drills with other parties of your faction. Have an option when you meet another party to...
  2. Ackwello

Getting married is a bit of a money exploit...

Well TBH i don't see marriage as a means to make money fast, but to get my hands on some gear.
    -good gear barely ever spawns
    -good gear can barely be looted from battles
    -good gear in stores is ridiculously expensive
    So, all I see in the wife is a good armor and a nice helmet and horse barding :grin:

Sure, I could sell it, but then I have a bunch of money to buy what? A legionary mail for 300k?
    Furthermore you can only do it once (until your spouse dies)

Well I do play trade heavy build so I see it as a shortcut to caravans and workshops. :smile:
  3. Ackwello

Getting married is a bit of a money exploit...

Getting married is much easier than in Warband now. Especially if you are a smooth talker. So when I started a new save I got married right away. My clan is level 1 and I could now sell my waifus expensive noble gear she came with for a ****ton of money if I wanted. I paid about 7500 in dowry...
  4. Ackwello

Recruiting Cavalry, equipping companions???

Confirmed. Mules and horses in inventory also increase carry capacity.
  5. Ackwello

Recruiting Cavalry, equipping companions???

You can change character by clicking the arrows next to character name at the top of the screen as already mentioned. And you can set up the civilian clothes also for your companions. To be able to upgrade troops into cavalry units you must have horses for them in your inventory. Also horses in inventory even if not given to cavalry or companions increase your travel speed (and carry capacity? Have to check). So actually having some mules in inventory just to increase movement speed is a valid option. You can also slaughter them if running out of food.
  6. Ackwello

Lords does not recruit new troops

They are recruiting the same troops as you are from the same people. So if you keep recruiting all troops they cannot recruit them. I had a lord running in front of me recruiting everyone from every village and left me nobody to recruit. There were some policies in the kingdom policy list that increased wartime taxes and levies. I have to see how those actually work into more detail.
Back
Top Bottom