Recent content by AcG

1. AcG

Patch Notes v1.2.8

time forward, not speed up, and @Duh_TaleWorlds is assigning points to your big brother now intended?
    As far as I remember, the time forward cap can be overridden by a mod, feel free to check if there is one.
  2. AcG

Can I use console commands on PS4?

We've added a collection of cheats prepared for consoles with the 1.2.0 version which is currently in beta for Steam users. Once the beta goes live, all console players will be able to access this cheat menu.
  3. AcG

Death Rate needs to be fixed

The campaign simulation has many parameters constantly tweaked to try and keep a healthy state of the game world as the game is developed. Giving the player easy access to tweaking these values to game-breaking levels pushes the boundaries of sandbox freedom. Still, we provide the freedom for modders to tweak these to their heart's content. You can override PartyHealingModel's GetSurvivalChance method in a simple mod to change how agent death/knockout chances are calculated.
  4. AcG

Strat Gaming video about beta 1.2.0

i can understand TW getting the AI wrong time and again.. after all it must be so complex to code the behaviour of npcs in battles and what not, and it requres lots of testing that in this case clearly 12 years is not enough.

but i cannot understand when they let the game down because they cannot implement simple MATH EQUATIONS. this breaks GOVERNMENT POLICIES, breaks SMITHING, and lot of other important **** in the game.

if the policy states it will decrease X by 50%, it is 50%. it is NOT 100%. so many of these bugs smack of utter carelessness by TW. if a skill says it will do X damange, we expect X damange. NOT Y damage.

this is why this game is STILL in EARLY ACCESS stage.
    Related kingdom policies do work as advertised. I believe the test in the video was made with the Firebrand perk active reducing costs for these items by an additional %50. Campaign type factors affect base values so % effects don't stack up. So a %100 increase may not actually double the value you currently see since it might also have already been affected by another perk, policy etc.
  5. AcG

Patch Notes v1.1.5

I am no longer getting exp for my troops when donating loot to them. Seems broken after new patch
    Is this happening on 1.1.5 live version or 1.2.0 beta version? Also, do you have the relevant perks selected on your character?
  6. AcG

SP - General Remove the hidden Clan Member limit / Add Family Tree

have anyone has told you how awesome you're?
    I do occasionally
  7. AcG

The vast majority of my children are daughters

Females have a minor bias in birth chance at %51. However this can be changed easily by mods. Also a random coin flip can feel rather unlucky at low sample counts. Hope you're not too mad at your daughters about this.
  8. AcG

Is the perk "water diviner" working correctly?

also the 150 riding perk that increases mounted archery dmg as a captain perk doesnt show in battle orders. I put a bug report in months ago but that hasnt been fixed (think its 150)
    We've revised the tooltips for captain perks in order of battle. Take a look again when the next major update is up.
  9. AcG

Is the perk "water diviner" working correctly?

This perk doesn't take effect currently due to a rounding error. It's fixed alongside a large list of other perks and should be live with the next major update.
  10. AcG

Issue: The OnGameLoadFinishedEvent don't load when you create a new game

OnGameLoadFinishedEvent is explicitly thrown when a save load process is finished and not when a new game is started. The event you are looking for might be OnSessionLaunchedEvent or OnAfterSessionLaunchedEvent or OnNewGameCreated depending on your needs
  11. AcG

Resolved bow 275 perk rangers swiftness,the governor effect dont work,tactics 250 perk gens darmes,its governor effect work incorrectly +0 security

Thanks for reporting these, we've fixed the issues you mentioned and they will be sent with a future update.
  12. AcG

Resolved Typo in "Well prepared" perk

Since it's also a party leader perk, the personal effect stacks with the party leader effect for now.
  13. AcG

Resolved Sagittarius Skill Mistake/Typo? (Riding Skill Tree)

Nice, so do you know if it is supposed to be a party leader skill rather than a captain skill or is it just a typo? Just curious thanks though!
    It works as a captain perk, we've fixed the description.
  14. AcG

Resolved "Well strapped" perk seems to be broken

Thanks for reporting this, although the perk does not increase the chances of your horses being lame, it doesn't reduce it by the advertised amount either so statistically you should see very little difference over a large number of samples. I've made a fix for that issue and it should be sent live with an upcoming major patch.
  15. AcG

Resolved Sagittarius Skill Mistake/Typo? (Riding Skill Tree)

Many typos and bugs similar to this have been resolved internally and should be available in a future patch.
Back
Top Bottom