Recent content by aceskipper1

1. aceskipper1

[WBMM] Unban Appeals

Your nickname: Skipper
    Server & Time (if possible): WBMM_EU_DE_1, roughly around 11:15pm UK
    A short description of the situation: I joined the server seeing that it was a battle, saw I had to join a queue on the website to play so did that, joined the server, then got banned. The cited reason for the ban was 'need more experience.'
    For how long were you banned?: Permanently.
    Who banned you?: Unsure.
    What rules did you break?: As I say, the cited reason for the ban was that I needed more experience.
    Why should we unban you?: This was my first time playing WBMM, but I don't feel I need 'more experience.' I have close to 3000 hours on Mount & Blade: Warband and am also an admin on the groupfighting server over on Napoleonic Wars. I was the only person on my team with a kill (everyone else just died without killing anyone) and also took down someone's horse and was fighting 3v1 when I died, dealing damage in the process. I clearly have enough experience on Mount & Blade. If the 'experience' means playing more WBMM, I don't see how I'm supposed to get experience on that if I get banned for not having experience.
  2. aceskipper1

Imperium Romanum (Roman Empire EU Clan)

What past mount and blade experience have you had?: 1325+ hours on Warband, for 2 years I have been running 126th Regiment of Foot on Napoleonic Wars, on Mount and Gladius back in 2012 I commanded the VI Legion of the I Cohort, we also did some things on Rome at War. I was Baron, commander of the infantry and multiple times elected Marshal of the House of Vendetta back when Nexus started on PW, when they broke up I commanded the original House Stark on Nexus and thus caused the conflict between the North (now renamed to House Stark) and the Lannisters. I then moved to Avalon PW where, until Avalon died, I led House Longsword. I was in many regiments on NW before the 126th such as the 88th, 33rd and 57th (and more). I recently started playing Roma Oritur and hope to join the Roman Empire to enhance my skills with a gladius, expand the empire and enjoy myself. May I note, I understand the politics behind the Persistent mods having been in high positions in some of the most influential clans and I also know how to fight. Just to sweeten the application :wink:.
    What is your current in game name?: Marcellus_Cladius_Skippius
    What latin name will you use?: Marcellus
    Have you got TS3?: Yes
    Steam name?: [126th] Skipper
  3. aceskipper1

1st (Queen Anne's Own) Hussars - Now Recruiting!

Aitchy has enough experience on his own, let alone the experience of his other members at his fingertips, combining to make his regiment strong enough to be able to stand independently.
  4. aceskipper1

1st (Queen Anne's Own) Hussars - Now Recruiting!

:O (might want to make a thread on FSE forums)
  5. aceskipper1

Non PayPal server providers?

Don't worry, GTXGaming doesn't need Paypal, thanks!
  6. aceskipper1

Just going to *bump* this as I don't really have too much time
  7. aceskipper1

Hi, I have recently been browsing around for some good quality EU Napoleonic wars servers however every site I visit only accepts payment through PayPal. What is the problem you ask? Well PayPal is only for people over 18 and if I was to pretend I was 18 then they would track my bank account and...
  8. aceskipper1

Pirate_Battle_1 [SERVER REOPENED!!!]

You application has been moved to the waiting list, if the server needs more admins then WhiteEagle and Penn look to this waiting list and pick new admins who they think would be good additions to the team
  9. aceskipper1

That explains why you have not seen me as well
  10. aceskipper1

27 October 2013
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: I don't mean any offense to him, and nor am I personally complaining to him, I am just saying what the players said to me
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Bearing in mind they went to the extreme of adding me to tell me
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Idk who is right and who is wrong I just need to put it there for you to check the logs etc. I think Johnny got the wrong end of the stick and thought I was complaining against him
    =[EqE]=SerbianEagle: right, you can explain that yourself
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Ok
    =[EqE]=SerbianEagle: you're doing a great job as community rep by bringing thes issues to klight
    =[EqE]=SerbianEagle: light*
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Yeah, sorry I haven't been on much, my old PC broke about a month ago and I have only recently got my new one
    =[EqE]=SerbianEagle is now Away.

[126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Ok, can I ask you to post some specifics on these forums:
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=243774.new#new
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: and
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6826.135
    Lt Macleod: No
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: ok
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: is there a reason why?
    Lt Macleod: Yo said I was to tell you if there where any issues, I did. That is all, the admins just don't do their job.
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Yes, and I followed it up but the head admins feel as though it is a bit light and we have not stated any evidence that he did anything wrong
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: They will check the logs and see anyway
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: But it would help if you were to say on these forums somthing about how I am telling the truth
    Lt Macleod: Word for word I said "Someone is a bit slay-happy" after he was just slaying people for being the last alive and not charging to their deaths, actually trying to play the game, and then he said "A slay is the least of your worries Macleod" Clearly a threat - He then proceeded to slay and ban people, he even temp banned someone for simply disagreeing
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Ok, thank you
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: This will help alot
  11. aceskipper1

Insulting me more... *sigh*. You are not helping your case. I never once claimed I was an employee of taleworlds, I claimed I was Community Representative of Pirate Battle 1, I also made our website.

How was I meant to know he was trolling? I didn't see him troll, like I say I was doing my job and that means posting it here, it is not a complaint against you it is my general community feedback and I would recommend when addressing this matter you choose better words, cut down on the insults, and become a bit more formal.

I can recognize a troll when I see one, especially when I watch him being mean to everybody for hours. You just come here for 5 minutes, ask for complaints against the admins, and post what the first troll coming told you. You're doing your job very well.

I didn't ask for complaints about the admins I actually asked what people wanted done about the maps and the response I got was complaints about you, who was being informal and causing people to get annoyed. I am doing my job well yes, as meant to, unlike what I have seen from you and as stated soooo many times before this is general community feedback about the server and I have to list all my complaints including the ones about you.

You don't recall me being on the admin list ? That's because I'm not. Maybe because the server is private, and because its owner is the only guy with rights on it.

So you are saying you are not part of our team and you hacked the servers admin pass? The server is private... yes? So?

And you pissed me off by spamming you were the guy to contact in case of issue, which isn't true at all.

I said it once when I was asking about the map, then I spoke the the guy on steam, came back and about 3 people were arguing with you and repeated it but in much more detail about a different thing. And yes it is my job, not yours so stop trying to act like your the one who was meant to be representing the community and sending this to whiteeagle or penn. Please get this into your head.

Who told we didn't care about complaints ? I've just said we register them, and that you shouldn't interfere.

I never said you didn't care about complaints... And who is we? You are saying it in a way that makes me seem obsolete from the pb1 team when I have been on it longer than you. I should interfere (get this into your head) It is my job as the servers community rep. And interfere in what? I didn't interfere in anything, I saw you arguing about something random and asked people if they had any complaints, I didn't try to resolve the matter.

Since this isn't interesting at al

It is nothing to do with you, it is my feedback on behalf of the community about our server, interesting or not.

since I don't consider you as my representant, nor as pirate battle's players representant....
    Since you just brang here a troll's fake complaint about me...

Lol, ask whiteeagle, he personally asked me to be the community rep before you were admin. And how am I meant to know if it is fake or not? I am the middleman and it is not a complaint it is feedback, and whether he was a troll or not, you clearly caused an upstart and this is something I have to report.

All your questions have been answered for now I guess.

Eh... questions?

Please let people who want to contact the administration team contact it, instead of interfering, as it's not harder to contact us than to contact you. Thanks for doing your job, but please do it where people need it, instead of interfering in the moderation work.

I am the representative who brings their voice to the server owners, not the admin team who clearly know nothing about the server. They contact me instead of you because it is not your job it is mine (get it into your head). People do need it, it is my job (get it into your head) and I am not interfering as it is my job (get it into your head) whilst yours is to stop people trolling in game and breaking the rules.

Stop posting you are not part of the server owner team so this is not for you and you seem to be embarrassing yourself with these ridiculous sentences and the fact that you can't get into your head who I am, what I represent and what my job is.
  12. aceskipper1

Like I say, i'm being neutral, people were adding me on steam and telling me this info.

stop claiming you were the guy to contact in case of trouble on the server (and you're not, obviously)

I actually said talk to me if you have any complaints from the community side, as whilst it is your job to admin the server and stop trolls, it is mine to deal with complaints about the server, eg. maps, admins, etc.

Don't you have some more accusations to add ? Ain't this a bit... light, to post a complaint ?

I'm not the one complaining, i'm doing my job, I was only there for a few mins but you made things clear that you were upsetting a number of people, then you start insulting me

Things were perfectly under control, until you came to tell people they could add you to complain about this server.

I was actually filming so I have evidence that things were not under control, when I came in everyone was arguing. Lol.

I don't see what's insulting in what i've said. You are not admin, you are not owning the server. Thanks for you help, but I don't remember asking you for any.

What is insulting is you started announcing that I have no rights over the server, when actually I do. Your right I am not an admin, I am the community rep, nice of you to notice :smile:, I was not offering help, I didn't even know you were on the server till you announced about me consistently. I was actually telling people to give me any ways to improve the server and to stop complaining indirectly.

What I find disrespectful is you coming as a hair in the soup, when admins are doing their job, to tell players they should complaint to you.

LOL, you think they should complain to you instead? xD. Ha you crack me up! Your job is to keep the server under control and troll free, mine is to represent the community, find out what people want, and to tell whiteeagle and penn, the most effective method of this is complaints, you must be rather unintelligent to not be able to work this out.

I think the good attendance on the server today is a proof people are happy.
    Well, if you come to the server, and ask all the trolls to add you to complain, offering them to post here for them, of course, you'll find customers. I honestly think people are happy with the server.
    I don't even see why they wouldn't be happy with me, since I didn't even use admin features, except the admin chat, to ask people to respect the rules, and to explain you ARE NOT linked in any way with this server, from what I know, except you're playing the game, as anybody else.

I'm very curious to know who you talked with. Give me his name, since he didn't ask you to keep it secret. I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the two trolls who were constantly trolling the chats.

Yes I said people enjoy the server and there was only 1 complaint, you. I am linked to the server as I made our website, and have been representing it longer than you have been admin.

I spoke to Lt_Macleod.

1.) You're accusing me of abusing because you didn't like me telling you you weren't an admin, nor the owner... And that people shouldn't try to solve their problems on the server with you, but with the administration team.
    Well, I can repeat it and sign : As far as I know, you're not an admin, and people should solve their problem with us, not with you. Please don't interfere in the moderation work.

I am accusing you of abusing from what I have seen and heard, and it is my job to report said things on behalf of the community. Not because I dislike you in any way shape of form or because I didn't like you telling me what I am and what i'm not. Whilst I do dislike this and encourage you to find out what a community representative does, I posted this on behalf of the community.

2.) You're carrying over here a complaint with nothing in it : that guy says I'm slaying people while I didn't slay anybody those last days, except one guy who was trolling a cannon. I can proove it, unlike your "contact". He says I'm harassing players... Well, I'm not even harassing the trolls I'd like to kick, and I usually give them lots more chances to change their behaviour than I should.

I don't know what you did, but I have seen lots of people on the server complaining about you and a person directly adding me on steam over the matter, they may have been trolls in which case I apologize but like stated, it's my job to make sure this happens.

3.) You say I do my admin job wrong. I think I'm doing well when I tell the players that you are not what you tell them you are : the guy to contact in case of issue on pirate battle. I didn't draw two sides, I've defended my fellow admin who was insulted by 2 trolls (one of them is probably your contact) INSTEAD of banning them for being disrespectful beyond acceptable limits.

Funny how there is no quote of this, I never said you were doing your job wrong, I said I have had complaints about you.

4.) You find it disrespectful. As said above, I find it more disrespectful to come there to tell people you're the guy responsible for complaints, while you're not. I'd just like to add that there is no insult in what I've told you, unlike you've said.

Actually, I am responsible for the community and represent them for the server and this means I am responsible for them and their complaints, not you, so yes I find it insulting when you consistently tell everyone that I have nothing to do with the server and make them all think i'm coming on and lying about being community rep.

5.) This is wasting time.

Why, because people have been complaining about you and you wish to just brush it off?

Case solved to me. If your "contact" has an issue, he should contact the administration crew, or the server owner, instead of you, and he should come with something more than lies. Overall, I wasn't the only admin online. The other admin who was here never heard of you being responsible of anything on pirate battle neither, unlike you were claiming.
    You've called your post "community feedbacks and complaints"... I've only saw a troll who didn't like being slayed sending his complaint over you... And you, who couldn't stand not being in charge of the "server community".
    Friendly, JM.

Lol, I don't even recall you or your friends being on the admin list either, funny that. He should contact me as it is my job (get that into your head). I am not here because of your horrible insults but because I am representing the community who complained against you, or it would be in personal complaint format and not a community feedback format.

Feel free to contact a Community Representative. We represent the community and will give direct feedback to the server owners. Want a map changed? Contact us. Have a complaint? Contact us.

Skipper:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055411641

Flying Nugget:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054575747

http://piratebattle.webs.com/contact

I do not mean any offense in any way, please note this.
  13. aceskipper1

Community feedback and complaints:

Most of the community have positive feelings for the server, they thoroughly enjoy it and regularly go on it as it is unique and has a variety of maps, there has only been 1 complaint and only 1 thing people want changing:

Earlier I went on the server as part of a steam roulette YouTube video when I saw people complaining about the map and how it was not "naval enough", so I told people that if they had any complaints or criticisms about the server, or if there was anything they needed changing then they should tell me, as community representative, and I would bring it up here as I am doing now. One player added me on steam (whilst they said they did not mind being named, I choose to make them anonymous however if anyone disbelieves that it is true then I shall get them on here to back me up) and complained about the admin, saying they were abusing, the admin on the server was [23te]Gem_JohnnyMoustache:

27 October 2013
    *anonymous*: The admin at the moment is a kid, he's power hungry and just does what he wants, slaying people and making threats, he should not be an admin
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: hi
    *anonymous*: Honestly get rid of that admin
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: ill bring it up with the HA's
    *anonymous*: Yeah, he's abusing his powers and harassing players
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: ok, i'll take a note of it for you
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: may I have some specifics?
    *anonymous*: Check the chat for example
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: ok, thank you for the complaint we will try to act upon it
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: I am going to use you in the complaint, is this ok with you? Also do you want to remain anonymous or do you not mind if your name is used?
    *anonymous*: Use my name if you want :smile:
    [126th] Skipper™ [CEO of AE]: Ok

After returning from the steam overlay to the game I did indeed see him abusing, he was consistently typing in the admin chat and, whilst trying to do his job, he was doing it wrong and drawing two sides. As a neutral player (neither admin nor community directly) I tried to calm things down by repeating my message about how I would deal with any complaints they had involving the community (as is my job) and bring it here (as I have). Then the admins took out the middleman by insulting me and claiming I had no rights, most things said on this matter can only be viewed on the logs as this is the only screenshot I managed to get:
    2013-10-27_00005_zpsf0be89b6.jpg

This I find disrespectful, as I am not trying to admin the server or take over their roles in any way, shape, or form.

In conclusion, there is no action that needs taking for the maps or anything like that, only a few changes to the admins are needed as it is for the people and the people are not happy. I would recommend either disciplining your admins or getting rid of them.

Please remember I am only doing my job (just like you) and supplying helpful feedback for you to work upon, thank you for your time.
  14. aceskipper1

126th (Britain's Finest) Regiment of foot - NOW RECRUITING!

P3lic said:
    Nationality: French
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?:Yes
    Do you have a mic (optional)?:Yes
    How did you find out about our regiment?:In this topic ! :grin:
    If you were Recruited, then who recruited you? Just me
    Why do you want to join? I search a good & sympatic regiment, for fun and relax !

Accepted, we will talk over steam :grin:
  15. aceskipper1

126th (Britain's Finest) Regiment of foot - NOW RECRUITING!

sushimaster006 said:
    Nationality: German
    Do you have Teamspeak 3?:Yes
    Do you have a mic (optional)?:No
    How did you find out about our regiment?:On the Nexus forums
    If you were Recruited, then who recruited you? Nobody
    Why do you want to join? Because i am pretty good at shooting and i will strictly follow your orders.

Accepted, sorry for the long reply I was revising yesterday. Add me on steam, [126th] Skipper :smile:
Back
Top Bottom