Recent content by Ace_Of_Clover

1. Ace_Of_Clover

So.... Where are my siblings?

The thing is....
    There's no mention of any familiy more than your dead father and mother... and Your sole brother... Are you just lying about everything ? I mean you lie about being a noble, you don't give the spoils back to the people who were stolen... what more ?

Lil bro and ststa don't exist ? that would be flame
  2. Ace_Of_Clover

So.... Where are my siblings?

I really need answers too ! WHERE ARE MY LITTLE SISTER AND BROTHER ??? WHY WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT BEGINING OF A QUEST ? I fear bannerlord is to be a myth... a legend,... never accomplished nor finished, please hurry up and work on the quests ! Family feud also is buggy !
  3. Ace_Of_Clover

I cannot connect to multiplayer

same here, login failed :sad:
  4. Ace_Of_Clover

BL Projet de Traduction Française du Jeu

Ça avance assez vite :smile:

On vous donnera un aperçu assez tôt

avec des Screenshots
  5. Ace_Of_Clover

Items in french can have a plural with a suffix... help us please

Hi, We are a French team who work on a unofficial french translation. The game generate wrongs sentences in french because it use variables for import Item Name. Items in french can have a gender or be written differently on plural like the word "singular:cheval - plural:chevaux" (horse in...
  6. Ace_Of_Clover

[HELP NEEDED] Items in french can have a gender or be written differently on plural

Hi, We are a French team who work on a unofficial french translation. The game generate wrongs sentences in french because it use variables for import Item Name. Items in french can have a gender or be written differently on plural like the word "singular:cheval - plural:chevaux" (horse in...
  7. Ace_Of_Clover

Resolved Enemy Lords have 0 army

To insert image just press ctrl+p when you make a thread or a message.

that said, I have the same "problem", lords get caught by looters becaus they have no army and they don't know how to fight on a horse...

but this is normal and hopefully because they lack the money for troops... yeah I hope the game deosn't make the lords cheat the economy... but at least the lors should always have at least 3 or 4 'garde du corps' which would be heavy cav defending them if they are important characters
  8. Ace_Of_Clover

Resolved Text with id str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/text-with-id-str_troop_type_name-doesnt-exist.408069/ Hello everyone there is a big bad bug we and my mates are suffering and thus, with all 3 versions of the game translation. We have up to date games, and we all play through steam. Thanks to...
  9. Ace_Of_Clover

Text with id str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!

You don't get it SpectreSC...

How comes it worked beforehand and now it doesn't ?
  10. Ace_Of_Clover

Is there proper way to loose arrows simultaneously?

It's only a game, I mean :
    We could have whatever we would like to have, there is no historical consistency at all...
    There's no point speaking about historical evidence of this or that, archers should be able to shoot volleys and that's all...

it would be fun and it would add some sort of strategic value more than historical value...

I SUPPORT THE VOLLEY FIRE FOR ARCHERS ! :smile:
  11. Ace_Of_Clover

It should be heavy infantry. How comes we never managed to see it before ?
  12. Ace_Of_Clover

Hello everyone there is a big bad bug we and my mates are suffering and thus, with all 3 versions of the game translation. We have up to date games, and we all play through steam. Thanks to have a look at this problem and resolve it as fast as possible.
  13. Ace_Of_Clover

SP - General Multiplayer name choice

Hello

YES

we would like to be able to name our player and not use our steam gamertag.
Back
Top Bottom