Recent content by Abuzut

1. Abuzut

GIVE THE MAJORITY OF PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT: Fix Single-Player before doing anything else with multiplayer

@FallGeneral what the hell did you smoke before posting this? Mp gets like 1 update every once in a decade and, there is like a combined total of 4 interns working on it
  2. Abuzut

Why Is This Forum Section So Toxic?

I save up all my toxicity and anger towards taleworlds and bannerlord players
  3. Abuzut

Skirmish Players vs Captains Players

all captain players suck at general combat skills and thats a fact
    based redpilled, competitive bot killers debunked epic bannerlord lore
  4. Abuzut

Rambo-Cav in captain mode

i played captains mode like 2 times (with some friends) and I kept doing this with cav and its funny as hell because the mechanical skills of an average captains player is equivalent to a bot. You can get like a million kills like this lol. Based strategy
  5. Abuzut

Post your dream teams

forgot to mention @chowski
  6. Abuzut

Post your dream teams

Infantry / shCOCK Inf (4): Nub Puppies, OE Vorn, Yoshie, Daemon
    Archers (2): Nub Puppies, OE Vorn, Yoshie, Daemon
    Cavalry (2): Nub Puppies, OE Vorn, Yoshie, Daemon
  7. Abuzut

is the forum broken for anyone else?

I appreciate talewords for this
  8. Abuzut

Need More Info Game Crashes for players in pickups, organized matches, clan matches

is saying "game ****" constructive criticism, thanks
  9. Abuzut

SKIRMISH MODE: Throwing spears should be one use only or moved to heavy inf.

I always liked throwing weapons and hated the 1.5 patch a while ago that nerfed accuracy. Remember when throwing axes were a thing on Vlandia and Sturgia heavy inf? Heavy inf with throwing weapons forces enemy inf to have more awareness when fighting. It also used to be a lot easier to dismount a cav then use a throwing weapon but again because of the accuracy nerf it is a lot harder (the stand up animation for dismounted cav should be increased a lot). You play cav more melon, why complain about inf stuff? I like throwing wepons but maybe not spamming throwing weapons.
    you...dont realize... throwing weapons were the reason why the game is dead... do you?
  10. Abuzut

Random earrape static noise happening on servers

its a joke pls mods dont kill me
  11. Abuzut

Random earrape static noise happening on servers

thats what you get for playing bannerlord smooth brain
  12. Abuzut

Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

I could put some funny les moments down here but if I did I would probably get banned lol
  13. Abuzut

[WBMM] [NA] Map Pool Suggestion and Discussion

nevermind the game is dead lmfao. i wasted money paying for the servers
  14. Abuzut

[WBMM] [NA] Map Pool Suggestion and Discussion

Norn town removed Tannenberg added
Back
Top Bottom