Recent content by ABAlphaBeta

1. ABAlphaBeta

What versions can we play on?

It's super unclear, 1.1.1 seems broken, 1.2.0 says it's incompatible.
  2. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Login Broken (again)

Whatever the main branch is on, no beta subscribed to.

The beta is so ****y with multi. Had to downgrade to 1.1.0 and suffer through 4 gb updates again
  3. ABAlphaBeta

Sorry for the lack of response, had to work. The issue now seems resolved, there was an error dialog box when I experienced it this morning, though. If I run into this again I'll make sure to include what error came up.

What version?
  4. ABAlphaBeta

Can't log in anymore

spam the login button?

Impossible, it's not clickable after I press it once
  5. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Can't log in to MP at all

Those are not important as long as your game doesn't crash before login screen. What error do you see when you try to login?

Just "login failed", many other people seem to have it
  6. ABAlphaBeta

Does it crash? Does it just say "Login failed" without no error? Could you please describe it?

Just Login Failed, with no error
  7. ABAlphaBeta

Same, please fix this. There is no error, we can't join anymore
  8. ABAlphaBeta

Resolved Can't log in to MP at all

20:40:09: Starting BattlEye Service... 20:40:13: Launching game... 20:41:35: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 20:41:35: [INFO] Blocked loading of file...
  9. ABAlphaBeta

Can't log in anymore

I can't log in anymore, it just lasts forever on that screen. It was working fine literally 5 hours ago.
  10. ABAlphaBeta

Children are clones

Given two years ago they boasted about the facekey being mixed between parents, I don't get why they are just clones in terms of appearance and traits. Not only that but they have negative XP in the thousands so cannot level up or progress in any way.
  11. ABAlphaBeta

In Progress Kids are clones of their parents

Not only appearance, but also traits are structly bond to the gender: girls will always receive mother's traits, boys will always receive father's traits. Mixing up isn't an option :grin:

They're in C++, surely they can randomise that fairly easily? I know it's not a priority, but when they get to it... Also I'm not sure you're right as of the most recent update, at least in Beta one of my sons just got his mother's, and I don't think he's trans
  12. ABAlphaBeta

BL Ramage constant du jeu

J'ai strictement la même chose que toi mais un gtx1080 et ça roule crème.
  13. ABAlphaBeta

Ira should inherit (and it is mentioned she will in dialogue) the Empire, yet as she is not listed as Rhagaea's daughter, Ulbos does.. Please fix this

In the game, it specifically says that Rhagaea is looking for a man to marry Ira to reign her in and she doesn't have the support of the senators who are wishy washy about her. She is the heir-apparent, but it also makes sense that she might not inherit if her mother dies and she is unmarried (as in senators might try to pull one over on her). It is a possible scenario, would be cool if they could implement some cool stuff around this somehow. Like, another rebellion or schism or something, or she raises an army and fights back if she doesn't inherit, but if she marries she inherits. Probably asking for too much though.

That's all I ask for. It's a sandbox, we should be able to do whatever we want, with varying degrees of giant walls smashing into us (like trying to just fornicate our way as Emperor)
  14. ABAlphaBeta

In Progress Kids are clones of their parents

Not of vital importance but would certainly be a very nice touch for the family mechanics (please use a separate thread to rail against said mechanic, I know it's unpopular but I personally like it) to have them be a mix of their parents features (surely this is an easy case of mixing the face...
  15. ABAlphaBeta

Ira should inherit (and it is mentioned she will in dialogue) the Empire, yet as she is not listed as Rhagaea's daughter, Ulbos does.. Please fix this

I'll be honest - marrying a prince/princess and having your child inherit the throne of a faction is actually not that much easier than founding your own kingdom. In fact, I would argue that it would take far longer and would probably put you in a weird position when the coronation finally comes up. Your child is of your clan, but the original clan members probably won't be happy with this - it should honestly lead to an instant civil war.

So, if the player is allowed to marry Ira then I think Taleworld should allow the descendant to inherit the Imperial Throne.

Or at least have a good shot at it.
Back
Top Bottom