Recent content by ABadFeeling

1. ABadFeeling

One clan is getting all the fiefs [1.2]

So apparently this is still in the game. Take a look at this (I couldn't get the image to get loaded into the post). I can't believe this is actually how it's supposed to go. In all those decisions my clan was not considered even once and the clan who ended up getting it always won by a...
  2. ABadFeeling

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Thanks for the hard work, TW.
  3. ABadFeeling

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

• Reintroduced a minimum truce period of 20 days for AI kingdoms.
    Thank you for this.
  4. ABadFeeling

1.4.1 Garrison Wage is this a Bug?

I believe that @mexxico I currently working on fixing prosperity and how it relates to garrisons. Maybe this is a side effect of a recent change, or perhaps just a bug that is worth having a look at before moving on with further changes in garrisons.
  5. ABadFeeling

Community Wish List & Top Requests

Ahoy gang!

Some of you have checked me out on YouTube, but for those who don't, I cover a lot of Bannerlord content mainly focused on guides. In one of my videos, I asked the community to reach out via a suggestion box to compile a "Community Wish List." I'm posting the results here today and I'd love to get you guys involved. I've explained it in my video on MY personal requests, but if you jump to 12:50, you'll get into the actual community wish list.

I've already posted this on the Subreddit, but I'd like to get as much sight on this wish list as possible. The Devs look at streamers, youtubers, the forums, and reddit to get a sense for what's most in need of fixing, and I think we are all pretty aware of what those are after hundreds of hours into the game.

The link to the video is here if you'd like to watch it:

But the link to the Wish list AND the Form Submissing to VOTE more on the wish list will be below. The goal here is to condense as many suggestions in to a "common denominator" and compile them into this excel doc. My aim is to get as much sight on to the things the community wants the most to hopefully push those ahead in the coming content patches and additions to the game.

Thank you so much for watching and taking part in the survey guys. Really excited to see the game continue to grow through Early Access!

TL;DR: I made a video condensing over 1200 suggestions into an easy to read format on the things the community is asking for and I need your help to grow it.

Wish list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10hC3pTVzfOJxPlp17aHuZ1JVuRazOq1IfSvnPXYhDh0/edit

Form Submission: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetpqhOdRu4Lobp7V51Rx0Yd3Z_x0fhagBZhUzGy48XksZDZw/viewform

Great video. Thanks for taking the time to do it and for posting it here. It can be a valuable input for the developers.
  6. ABadFeeling

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

Some perks will provide passive XP. Auto-Resolution will continue to be tweaked.

The crafting system is not finalized and will likely see tweaks. However, the bulletin points you list are handled by our artists while your inquiry relates to gameplay design and code.

The new perk designs have 2 effects. I think overall they will provide more utility.

AI banners are not a priority at the moment. We may look into this later.

Our game simulates a medieval world (to some degree). We will continue to examine its overall health or balance in terms of providing a fun and sustainable experience and challenge. The listed bulletin points are some of the factors that matter in this regard. (To provide an example, we added a significant amount of female clan members to allow for a more healthy or sustainable population. Previously, the male female ratio was unbalanced which made for very few marriages and children. Excessive snowballing is another example of a "simulation health" issue.)

It refers to fixes & improvements to the current AI bandit hideouts that you can encounter on the worldmap. Player hideouts are not planned as far as I know.

Yes. These are already built into the game in a rudimentary fashion, but death and succession decisions are currently suffering some bugs. We are working on fixing them. In regards to the pregnancy system, I presume you mean additional fertility balancing and potentially points of interaction for the player. This is something we are discussing but it's not a high priority atm.

For now, this refers to balancing consequences and how to communicate them.

We currently do not have such plans.
    Thank you for answering so many questions. Please keep up the communication, it is incredibly valuable to players.
  7. ABadFeeling

Looters vs Spearmen

Thanks for testing and sharing with us, @Shik
    I sincerely hope something gets done about spears in the future. Maybe when they rework perks for polearms?
  8. ABadFeeling

List of working skill perks?

This is disturbing since they basically did nothing.
    To be fair, I don't think that perks have been a priority for a considerable time. It was only last Thursday (May 7th) that Duh stated that perks are a priority.

Is there a page like that, that analyzes the skills themselves?
    Not that I am aware of.

Community patch fixes a bunch of those though, and pretty much all of the steward tree.
    The community patch mod hasn't been updated since April 16th. Do you know if it still working with the current version of the game?
  9. ABadFeeling

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for! Also, oof. Its worse than I thought.
    No problem.
    It's bad, but don't lose hope just yet. The devs have stated that perks are one of their priorities and they will work on them on a per skill basis. More about their plans for single-player here.
  10. ABadFeeling

Broken savegame system made me quit.

w7jrxfd7prw41.png

Sorry, it had to be posted.
  11. ABadFeeling

As far as I know, this website is up-to-date regarding all skills but one-handed (which has been reworked in a recent patch).
  12. ABadFeeling

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine

This is awesome! Thank you for communicating with us. Keep it up!
  13. ABadFeeling

Braindead campaign AI

It's not bad that there are limits for waging wars - like food. If AI would take into account the distance to travel, the expected time of the siege and expected time to return using it's army's food reserve that could be good: they won't attack/go to further targets, and wars would be closer to the borders.
    That's true. Thanks for clarifying this.
  14. ABadFeeling

Braindead campaign AI

Great changes overall, thanks.

Concerning AI lords buying food in neutral towns (good news), would be possible that all towns try to keep an amount of food and stop selling if they have low reserves?

It does not make much sense that towns happily sell all their food and days later they start starving.

Please keep up the excellent work. Campaign AI/balancing is probably the most important part to make the game enjoyable IMO, and I am glad to see the communication and effectiveness at fixing issues in this area.
    +1

How about increasing the food availability across the board? Would that be a possible solution?
  15. ABadFeeling

Even more grind to get influence now.

If you would stop cooming all the time your dopamine levels would be lower, you would have more motivation to invest a little effort into things and would stop demanding the world to serve you and your wishes like you were some kind of king.
    Also, just to point the obvious thing that anyone with a minimal level of understanding of how games are made (which you could google yourself and learn about it, but I supposed we hit that low motivation wall again), the person or team responsible for making bushes look better is not the same person or team responsible for fixing perks. Those are two completely different areas of expertise and one should not stop the other.
Back
Top Bottom