Recent content by Aapknecht

1. Patch Notes e1.8.0

So 5 gig but literally still no real fixes for MP? sad...
  2. So the update from months ago killed multi-player?

Jup, i used to play captain every day for 2 hours at least. Now me and my friend cant even get into a game... Its pathethic, the patch ruined everything and TaleWorlds don't seem to care at all.
  3. so is this game dead now?

Yes, this game is dead... Killed by their own devs and their weird patches...
  4. Captain is still dead in every region. DO SOMETHING

I cant literally play any captain game anymore. I've waited 30 freaking minutes before giving up. FIX YOUR FREAKING GAME!!
  5. Your servers are a shame

I cant literally play any captain game anymore. I've waited 30 freaking minutes before giving up. FIX YOUR FREAKING GAME!!
  6. TALEWORLDS WTF.......

7. 10 Reasons why ...

TaleWorld, what the heck have you done? Multiplayer has been killed completely.... I am so ffing frustrated that I made an account to post this.
  8. Duel Server Information

oh look I still have the report video you moron

No need to be calling me a moron.... don't take gaming life to serious man...
    Actually by doing that glitch A YEAR AGO i helped this game getting developed... The glitches are now disabled

Actually you even TK'd on purpose, that's also banable
  9. Am I banned?!

I don't want to suggest a reinstall but from our side we can not do much (maybe it will fix it, maybe not). As long as you are running the stable branch and you do not see a message/reason for a ban then, it is something else.
    I already did a reinstall, it didnt help...
  10. Duel Server Information

Confirming these two as well, Knee guy for glitching on Skirmish and VirtuousLiam (two of them actually) for random killing on Duel - already reported all of them but oh well
    Wtf why did you want to ban me?!
  11. Am I banned?!

Yeah i wrote him a Private Message, but still no response... I still cant play... :xf-mad:
  12. Am I banned?!

@MArdA TaleWorlds Could you place look into this? I am still unable to play with my friend. I can start the game, but cannot click on anything in
    Multiplayer!
  13. Am I banned?!

If you're on 1.5.9 and can't login with the message "Couldn't receive results from login server" you might want to contact MArda. Back when I had this issue, he gave me the MP test branch that worked.
    Where can I Contact him? I am indeed on 1.5.9
  14. Am I banned?!

Sad! Many such cases!
    The muting part i can somewhat understand. Now and then I can be a bit of a tease/troll, but most of the time its complete BS because I don't talk that much anymore... I think it's because of my name? Knee Bro Da Grey
Back
Top Bottom