Recent content by _ares

1. 1.1.0 I Can't See Already Met Heroes's Infos In The Encyclopedia

Yeah all my friends are greyed out like I've never met them before. It's really badly implemented for old saves.
  2. Resolved [1.1.0] Teeth texture bug

Main branch of the update didn't fix it.
  3. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Did they finally fix the facial hair issues?
  4. Need More Info Clan members stealing garrisons

It's still a problem.
  5. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

Yep, that looks correct. Just remember to save the module and remember that every patch will wipe it out.
    Thanks again for the help.
  6. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

I use dnSpy.

I had the same problem when I was starting out. Someone helped me (and a lot of others) though. These are his detailed step-by-step instructions for making changes in dnSpy:
    Does this look correct? I Changed the 20 to 84. I believe this is the right line to edit.

JD6Ef.png
  7. Resolved Resolution automatically sets to "Desktop Resolution" and everything appears fuzzy

The config file is changing, but the in-game setting is not. Every other setting is changing properly.
    Yeah I've noticed this as well. I always set it to 1920x1080 in game but it always reverts back to desktop resolution.
  8. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

I use dnSpy.

I had the same problem when I was starting out. Someone helped me (and a lot of others) though. These are his detailed step-by-step instructions for making changes in dnSpy:
    Thanks! I'll give this a try later!
  9. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.dll
    Thank you. I've tried to find the line in dnspy but couldn't. I'm a noob at this and thought it was a simple change, but I ain't a coder. Probably a bit too in over my head with this.
  10. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

I don't know either. You may try the diplomacy mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord
    I'd like to avoid a bigger mod if I can and there's always the possibility of it being buggy with newer versions of the game.

The line of code that is show in the screenshot above is a pretty simple fix if it can be found.
  11. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

Easy enough to change:
    7pWlq.png

As for why?
    Anyone know what file to edit to make truce longer?
  12. How hard it is to set a truce like one year or half a year?

Easy enough to change:
    7pWlq.png

As for why?
    Do you know what file that is? I'd like to edit it to be a bit longer.
  13. In Progress a few bugs i've encountered

It would be great if you can report the bugs one by one next time. Cheers!
    Sorry about that. I'll keep that in mind for future bug reports.
Back
Top Bottom