Recent content by __Heizenberg__

1. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Multiple times. It keeps saying 1 file is missing (the launcher.exe file) an that it will be redownloaded. But it never actually redownloads it
    had same problem, fixed by finding the file location and deleting it.
  2. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Half a year ago i could play the game with maxed out graphics with relative ease. A bit of lag and stutter sometimes and a crash but overall it was playable.
    Now with the current patch even on lowest quality settings the game stutters and lags like hell and is quite frankly unplayable. May i therefore ask what the solution to this will be?

Another hotfix? Or waiting for another patch? Or should i go back to the version half a year ago to play? I ask because quite frankly i stopped playing because of the crashes but now i would gladly take a crash every 2 hours instead.
    The problem could have multiple causes, does the system feel the same in other games or if you have noticed some reduced performance in other applications could be that the system is at fault.
    Have you tried to reverse back to the older version of the game, last one that had a smooth play through.
    Other problem could be if you have an old campaign, that you didn't start over since new patches.
  3. Patch Notes e1.5.9

Nah that's bull**** because the "they'll rescue you..." wasn't in the game on release, you would get captured just like loosing a battle, it was only after some wah wah that they changed it. There's no reason other then BAD, for their quest requirements.
    You should be able to always take the quest, if it's too hard oh well you live you learn. Should be able to send anyone to do any quest too since any NPC can do anything in bannerlord with zero skills, maybe you could get bonuses from skills matching up, but they way they did it just mindlessly ****ed up with no reason and just makes the game worse. "Oh you're level 30 now... okay so now I need 50 mules and you can only send a guy with 200 trade.... oh boy what a good quest... bet you can't wait for me to like you 5 more and recruit that 1 more imperial recruit!"
    Totally agree, should be a chance of success, like you send your companion with no skills to do a mission and he could die because requirements are too high, or loose all the troops he went with, or just fail the mission. It is more reasonable and selecting a companion with a lot of skills that has 100% chance of completing the mission!
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

My game crashes every time when I click "done" button on the battle scoreboard. This happens in major scale battles. Is this issue known?
    Same happens to me, reported it several times
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Did anyone encounter a bug where you couldn't attack any parties and because of that sea raiders regarding Azargos quest respawned indefinitely because they where killed by other parties and not by me. Any suggestions where I should report this?
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Interesting why developers don't use continuous development tools, like instead of releasing a big patch each time and make a lot of hotfixes, release a big patch in smaller chunks, this way new stuff get's tested and integrated faster and no need for a lot of hotfixes.
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

I can't play the beta patch when I start the game it says error unable to load font file!
    Try verifying the integrity of game files in steam
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

A question about 1.5.x:

How do you position your troops? AI always seems to have cavalry on both sides but how do I start that way? Troop formation is always completely broken with my troops bunched up.

Did you try splitting the cavalry by type of troops in two different groups, like half goes on group 3, half on group 4?
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Right now I often don't see the "gear icon" at the second gate at all. I'm not sure if this is a bug or not.

ALl I can do is F1 + F2 and hope they help me in breaking the gate when they see me doing it, but this doesn't work very well in practice and it leaves the player vulnerable to being one shot by people in the castle dropping rocks from the top.

Can any of the devs advise? @Callum @Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico The siege AI needs work for sure and there should be an easier way to order a group to engage specific targets like the second inner gate in a siege.

Sometimes the AI also has issues with using ladders, such as standing around and getting slaughtered rather than climbing or only using 1 ladder.

Siege towers have bigger problems. The AI doesn't use all 3 ladders in siege towers, so in practice there's no benefit to bringing siege towers (and when they get destroyed, there's no "backup"). In practice right now siege towers are not worth it.

Totally agree, better use ladders, battering ram, and instead of siege towers build some catapults or trebuchets.
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

You can order a specific group or groups to attack the second gate if they don't do it automatically (sometimes they do, sometimes they don't - I suspect it's largely down to timing; if other groups are already climbing siege towers, the gate group may move to the towers instead of attacking the gate) - but your character needs to be able to 'see' the second gate to do it, so you can't do it from the back of the map, or if you've climbed one of the towers.

Once you have a sight of the gate, select a group, then if you move the cursor toward the gate, you'll see it change to a grey cog wheel with sword grip below pointing upwards towards the cog (can be difficult to make out against the brown-grey of the gate). Click, and that selected group will attack the gate.

Thanks a lot for comprehensive answer!, should help a lot (y)
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

Guys, a question, how do you order your troops to attack the second gate, because apparently this is still broken since release. The first gate falls down to battering ram, but the second I always have to destroy myself, even if I delegate the command f6 to all units, they just leave the gate and go to assault towers, where they die massively because of ladder problem. Is there a way to overcome this?
Back
Top Bottom