Recent content by 9yearsago

1. 9yearsago

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

If you are besieging a settlement and an allied army comes and joins you, you are no longer in charge of the siege and therefore connot assault etc.. Is this a bug?

@Duh_TaleWorlds
  2. 9yearsago

What is the next big update we will get?

This community is so ungrateful. Just a few monts ago you had banners added to the game which drastically changes the game by buffing unit stats. What ellse do you want? More diplomacy options or something? Go play EU4 then LMAO, this is a private company.
  3. 9yearsago

Armor lack of effectiveness Devs should consider

I always had this model of armor implementation in games.

Armors will provide "chance" based protection rate. Heavier armors will be able to deflect attacks entirely on a higher percentage of chance (say %70) and lower tier armors will do vice versa. Bannerlord already has body parts that can be targeted so in order to take down a heavily armored opponent you must aim for the neck.
  4. 9yearsago

POLL: Your reviews of the COMPLETED FINAL Bannerlord

Turtles haha. You have great sense of humor man.
  5. 9yearsago

CEO Statement regarding the release

A medieval lord would not jokingly say "now that's an unpleasant set of options" when he is about to be killed. What is this Holywood dialogue ****?
  6. 9yearsago

Patch Notes e1.7.2

Planned release date was in the second quarter of 2022 and time is almost due. I wonder how you will deliver all the promised features before the timeline hits, considering you will fulfill your word and not leave the game incomplete. Especially curious about partial voice-overs and unique mission maps for each settlement. I am sensing an incoming storm, yes a storm of angry players, who will storm the Steam reviews.
  7. 9yearsago

How about replacing Smithing skill tree with a new Shield skill tree?

Developers will not do any major changes to the game from this point onwards
  8. 9yearsago

I wonder how Turkey's suffering economy is affecting the development of this game?

Inflation is higher than 25%, you see government sources are the least reliable information available for the economy, education and development.
  9. 9yearsago

Are Caravans Worth It?

It was Mexico who tried to balance the caravans as far as I remember. He said that caravans are "OP", based on some test runs he had done. I doubt he checked late game. People suggested to give direct order to caravans to avoid enemy territory or enlarge them a bit more, however this suggestion had fallen on deaf ears. Now that he left the company, I do not think we can make our voices be heard.
  10. 9yearsago

Which culture is most in need of armor/clothing model variety?

Even if they did add some stuff, they would "forget" to distribute them amongst the troops and lords.
  11. 9yearsago

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.5

I am geniunely curious, why do you keep adding Battanian equipment as other cultures such as Vlandia, Aserai and Khuzait lack those even more? Especially shoulder armor pieces are very few, why dont you focus on making some of those instead of adding brand new Battanian set with every update?
  12. 9yearsago

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.1

Fixed a bug that caused the player's fiancé(e) to marry someone else a few days after they had agreed to marry the player.

No, please remove this.
  13. 9yearsago

Making console port instead of improving EA on PC. Why is it worthless.

It is not just about controls but mexxico said some people at TW want to get rid of all AI calculations so game will work more smoothly on consoles. I do think console development will not just slow down the development process for PC but also cripple it
  14. 9yearsago

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

I have downloaded this 1.7 GB patch for nothing apparently. Menu lag is still there and now the map icons are missing too. Pathetic.
  15. 9yearsago

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Disabling the death of clan members option does not work for companions.

@MArdA TaleWorlds
Back
Top Bottom