Recent content by 893kira

1. OSP Medieval 3D Art Narf's Plate Armour Pack (UPDATED FOR WARBAND, 06/11/10)

A question do you have a plan to make also female armors?
    Mount and Blade are really sexist they forgot to make female armors.
  2. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Need help how do you make an Antarian Cavalry or how to get Nobles?
    Damn i am stuck in this game, most of my vassals have Nobles and Cavalry except me.
    I am the emperor in this game but i cannot have Nobles or Antarian Cavalry in this game.
    I have built a stables and Knight Chapters in my castles and always talk to my Marshall to upgrade my peasants to Cavalry but i always see infantry or javelin upgrade only, no Cavalry upgrade.
    Anyone knows what to do?
  3. SP Fantasy Second Age

Pls no norman Knights or add some cavalry in rhodoks because it could ruin the uniqueness of its faction.

Is Second Age have spear bracing action so the rhodoks will have advantage in cavalry or add the nords with spear troops so they can fight cavalry head ons?
  4. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

Simple question
    After i defeated Black Cathedral will it revived again?
    Also do i need to free King George,to trigger some quest?Currently in my game King George rot in my prisoner :twisted:

Another question can you free King George? I never receive any ransom to his faction.
    Also i already defeated his faction!
  5. The Wedding Dance (Beta Download v.92)

A question why cannot you become a king in this game?
    Isn't it the main quest here is to revive your family kingdom and find the killer who killed your parents.
    Why not become a ruler? You are not a foreigner here anymore so Caldaria could accept you to become king!

Can you change some of the controls of the Chariot, it is really difficult to control it and the animation!
    The animation of the chariot seems silly.

Another suggestion to make this mod so realistic, please kindly add some troop formation and the spear bracing action i think.
    The mod is really fun, I really love the quest in this game

Back
Top Bottom