Recent content by 7ransist0r

1. 7ransist0r

Need More Info Repetitive crashes when leaving cities

Summary: This issue was happening a couple of times over the past few days but today it seems like it's happening every time I manage to leave a city. I'll interact with something, usually buy a shop or clear out a waterfront, and when I hold tab to leave the city, the bar fills up, and then the...
  2. 7ransist0r

Need More Info Multiplayer crashes my pc on launch

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
    2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
    3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
    sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
    5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this works. Helped me when I had issues. It seems BattleEye is responsible for a lot of problems with Multiplayer

P.S

When/If you get asked if you wish to install BattleEye when you try to play Multiplayer try clicking Cancel and see if it works, it did for me. Also when installing BattleEye see that your Antivirus doesn't interfere with it. The first time I also had a BSoD. Tell me if it works. Good luck!

Had the same issue, the steps above helped me fix it.

Version: e1.1.0.225190
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SC
    CPU: Intel i9-9900k
    RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
    Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z390-A
    Storage: Samsung 970 EVO
  3. 7ransist0r

Need More Info Interesting GPU issue.

Summary: I've had smooth sieges and battles as well as gameplay performance in general from launch day until now, but I was just in a siege that had just under 1000 men in it, and the FPS just absolutely tanked. Now I know you're going to say, "of course the FPS tanked, its a massive siege," but...
Back
Top Bottom