Recent content by 6thcoalition

1. MP Musket Era Modern ◍✩ Venture West ✩◍ [MB:NW][UPDATE Pg. 2][Cowboys vs Indians]

Quick Update:

I`ve Updated The Main Page With A New Background! Also, Have Edited The Concept Document! We Might Have The Game Out In A Little Less Than A Month, With The First BETA!

Us Cavalry Sword

sword3.png

Us Infantry Line Sword

sword2.png
  2. MP Musket Era Modern ◍✩ Venture West ✩◍ [MB:NW][UPDATE Pg. 2][Cowboys vs Indians]

Go Somewhere Else, This Mod Just Started. This Thread Ain't Big `Nuff For The Both Of Us.
    Quick-Draw-cowboy.gif
  3. MP Musket Era Modern ◍✩ Venture West ✩◍ [MB:NW][UPDATE Pg. 2][Cowboys vs Indians]

Yes, It Was Under A New Name. I Will Be Adding The Finished Textured Models Tomorrow.
  4. Texturers Needed! [Cowboys vs Indians]

Hello! I`m trying to find worthy applicants for the mod I am creating. We have practically everything done! All the models are completed and the coding is well on its way! All we need now is texturers. Please, if you able bodied and aren't afraid of one days fine work. Then msg me on these...
  5. MP Musket Era Modern ◍✩ Venture West ✩◍ [MB:NW][UPDATE Pg. 2][Cowboys vs Indians]

Incomming Telegraph: Gather 'round many a soul and lend your ears, for I shall tell you of a place both wild and free! A place with open spaces and lush forests alike, a place of opportunity, a place in which a new life awaits! But be warned good traveler, for this paradise in the west comes at...
  6. ♛ ◍The 53rd Scottish Royal Guards◍ ♛ {NA/EU} **Recruiting!**

The 53rd Scottish Royal Guard Teamspeak: T322.DARKSTARLLC.COM:10169 In-Game Server: 53rd_Official After The Act Of Union In 1707, The Scottish Army And Navy Merged With Those Of England. The New British Army Incorporated Existing Scottish Regiments, Such As The Scots Guards, The Royal...
Back
Top Bottom