Recent content by 2nd_Coldstream_Posh

1. Ban request for 2nd_Coldstream_Pfc_Luke

Haha  :smile: those damn school computers are always bad
  2. Ban request for 2nd_Coldstream_Pfc_Luke

He hasn't removed his Avatar,it's still their
  3. Ban request for 2nd_Coldstream_Pfc_Luke

Luke,You still shouldn't have set off those crates or have been kicking in the boat and the shot where he team killed was an honest accident. And Goblin Overlord, please keep this thread to about Luke as i fear an argument of regiments may be raised when their is no need to, i just want to see this thread to be an outcome for Luke's poor behavior and I worry that bringing the regiment in about this would start an Argument
  4. NW Completed Monday Historical Linebattle ( NW Event )

My Apologies That the 2nd Coldstream wasn't their, been a bit of panic due to Spartan not being here this week and neither me or any Officers were able to make it today.
  5. NW Completed Friday Waterloo Conquest Event - [ Exclusive, only once / twice ]

Was an Amazing Event :smile: , we loved holding Hougamont against all those French and We especially liked the fun round too, Great event and would love to see more  :grin:
  6. un ban request 2nd_Coldstream_Pfc_Luke NW_ official_EU1

Yeah this Guys never been Temp Banned, He does speak out of Turn Sometimes and without thinking but he's never been Temp banned on EU1, I've also had a talk with him about keeping some of his opinions that would hurt other peoples feelings to himself and he understood me about it.
Back
Top Bottom