Recent content by 22nd_Can

1. 22nd_Can

Native Completed [MOLE'S TOLLS 7v7] NA 7v7 BLOODSHED OF HELL (TOURNAMENT STARTED!)

another ez gold, memelock go fetch my awlpike thanks
  2. 22nd_Can

Apis Europae [AE] Masters of the Universe

Shemaforash said:
    I'm not cool like Gibby with my own video thread so I'll just post it here in my home

I died IRL when I heard Shema don't die. Thanks.
  3. 22nd_Can

Native Completed Warband Fantasy League

Shemaforash said:
    that's what can told me

sorry

Heat told me in the morning that it was 5.30est that's why I told the team, didn't know it wasn't confirmed until an hour before the scrim. I'm going to go ahead and assume john didn't check his steam all day, rest in peper.
  4. 22nd_Can

one eyed [OE] a suhh dude

Gorlock said:
    Orion said:
    Yes you forgot to cure in microwave 2min on high (1000w microwave) or 3min (for smaller microwave) then rinse and hang dry for minimum one day. Please try again.
    I'd actually record me putting it in the microwave but that would be one expensive meme

deus vult. do it.
  5. 22nd_Can

heyo reserving wfl ny 4 for our official today
  6. 22nd_Can

Native Completed [EFL] European Fantasy League - OGL'S TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Prince Apollo said:
    22nd_Can said:

That presents immense balancing issues :wink:

I think there could be a way to implement it without causing imbalance if it was fixed on the back end with a system like I suggested. A better system could for sure be found too, I just came up with the tier system, but through discussion we'd come up w a better system. Seeing from NAFL and EFL(even before it started) that this is a clear issue, we should start thinking about a way to fix the problem from now for the better iterations of the tourney.

7. 22nd_Can

Native Completed [EFL] European Fantasy League - OGL'S TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Suggestion for the future iterations of this tourney, for players that want to play with certain other players in the tourney, a bundle system could be implemented. Maybe 2/3(probably 2 is large enough) players could sign up together as a bundle and would be auctioned together. You could be allowed to sign-up with players that you would like to play with, and as long as it isn't an absurd squad that would create imbalance in the tourney, I actually see it as something that would make the whole experience more enjoyable and the tourney more competitive. A way to make sure the imbalance isn't an issue, a system could be implemented where "elite" tier players can't sign up together in more than bundles of 2, but lower tiers could maybe sign up with 3-4 players even(4 would be for really low cost players). You could implement this using what prices the players went for in the current draft possibly. For example if your price is 3.5+ million that could be perceived as elite possibly etc.

A lesser suggestion would be to put 1-3 players that you would not play with under the same banner. This would only serve as a suggestion to the captains as there is a good chance to make sure their teams are stable.

For this tourney everyone should play w their signed up teams ofc as long as the captains don't think it's a good idea to trade them. But for the future, these two rules could possibly improve the quality of the tournament overall.
  8. 22nd_Can

Menethil said:
    I guess your team asked for Monday. Because you can not play on Friday and Saturday.

At the beginning of last week we asked thursday-sunday, you asked friday saturday. Both teams said they couldn't field players the other days besides Monday and we barely had 8 today missing 3 starters. **** happens, not necessarily the other teams fault, we just gotta make sure we will be able to have our players in advance so we can work around it with the other team.

Is there an official day that is the last day for the matches to be played or is it any time before the end of Monday?
  9. 22nd_Can

[NC2017] Suggestions & Questions

Arys said:
    He lost connection to teamspeak and his ping was spiking. I wasn't the one Robin was in contact with but I'm assuming he saw the ping spike and was shown the disconnect from teamspeak.

Due to those issues he moved to spec, not really sure why or how he didn't crash in-game. He told me he couldn't move and dropped himself, so I was yelling for someone to come in, neither him nor I knew of the rule. Afterwards, Robin steamed one of our guys asking about the drop, and we explained what happened to him.

If you want to punish us for him moving to spectator, I won't throw a fit over it. But we were questioned about it when it took place.

This is pretty much exactly what happened to us. I think there is a tiny problem in the rule set regarding this issue. As of now, if a player doesn't drop from the server, it doesn't matter if he is lagging or dropped from ts, even if we can prove those. We pretty much thought that the admins were using this rule as a broader sense for it's iteration when we saw how it was applied to you guys, since again we do believe the player that you swapped out was having connection issues, just as the player we swapped out, confirmed by the non-action from the referee, since we took that as confirmation to him registering a player of ours was having connections issues and had to swap out.

I think the main problem is caused by the rule being for only a crash from the server, and even then we did comply with the current rule set and not swap a player out on a previous round in the match. On the open map, Thyke had 500 ping for a while(can be confirmed through the stream probably) but we chose to keep him in as he wasn't having issues with ts etc. We will start recording our officials from our end moving forwards so these kinds of conversations are more based on facts, but even then, I think there should be a slight rule change for players that are clearly having issues with the servers, because as of now, there is no way to swap someone out for a connection issue that doesn't cause a server drop. We were focused on the match and the next round, just as you guys were, and since we weren't trying to cheat or anything, after Lidor's problems didn't get resolved, we just chose to swap him out thinking it would be okay in the light of his connection issues, which again, can be proven.

So far the rules are clear, and the only way to fix this issue moving forwards would be through either a slight rule change, or a swift action by the referee. Otherwise, this kinds of backwards decision making, where everyone has a different angle, would be extremely tough. If there was any sort of action or warning by the referee on the server, this issue would have never come to this point.

PS; Thank you to the admin team for taking the issue under review, we are okay with the decision even though it was unfortunate and not entirely our fault, seeing that the other teams are being punished accordingly too. Hopefully moving forwards, in cases that we can prove that a player is having clear connection and technical issues, there would be a way to fix it. All this being said, removing the ban on swapping players mid set could also be an option, as I'm not sure what the rule currently serves for. If the purpose is to "Stop Cheating" as it was suggested in the admin decision, then it doesn't make much sense as of it is since swapping a player/strategy mid set doesn't really cause any cheating as long as the players coming in are a part of the roster. Again, not justifying anything, just making sure that there is a solid rule set with clear purposes.
  10. 22nd_Can

KaneMaB said:
    22nd_Can said:
    Regardless of the decision, and all the unwarranted claims by some of our team members, our captain has made it clear that we admit and don't back away from this decision. The main reason we went through with this in the first place was due to a couple things including things varying from Lidor's ping/lag on teamspeak/server, but also undeniably performance, caused by this issue. We told him to go spec first due to him not being able to hear us properly or communicate at all on teamspeak. Regarding all the posts made by our team members, they were trying to explain this event, but we told them to delete their posts as we want only one voice from the team which is from our captain Menethil. Nothing Tirtil said, which we told him to delete, is wrong, but still, we don't want to be having a long argument between individuals.

Furthermore, the fact that this was done before by other teams, gave us confidence to do this thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. Again, if you are looking for proof for Lidor's lagging, watch the last round he played where he died on the stream, he is clearly lagging. On teamspeak it was much more obvious for us since he couldn't even speak. Either way, we are ready to respect the admins decision on this matter, regardless of us thinking if we did anything wrong. We are hoping that the administrator team will be able to see through all the drama that is caused on here and look at the facts.

Turkey has had a clear record on all the tournaments that we have entered till now. Please don't confuse us with other teams that have been doing this constantly through out every tourney.
    Having a clean record on other NC'S is barely relevant here. However, I respect that you guys are willing to take responsibility for your actions. I just don't understand that you are asking the admins to look "through the drama" as the drama shouldn't affect the admin's decisions anyways. The rules state this: "Substitutions are only allowed between each set without restrictions. If a team substitutes a player during a set, documented by screenshots or streams for example, for the first time, the relevant rounds count as lost." Now let's take a closer look at that rule: "Substitutions are only allowed between each set without restrictions" It says without restrictions. That means that whether he was lagging or not, he did swap out, and that indicates a violation of the rule, for which you should be punished accordingly.

Thanks for acknowledging that we aren't trying to pull anything off. At the end of the day we are okay with the decision as I said. My point about Lidor lagging on ts/server was because we understood the rule as, if a player is having technical difficulties, he would be allowed to be swapped out as it has happened before. If we were trying to pull something off that wasn't caused by an actual internet issue, we would have told him to leave the server as opposed to focusing on how to fill in his spot on the team and what strategy to use on an incredibly close match.

@Watly, On the USA match the "crashed" player went on spec before dropping from the server as well. So it's the exact same situation as what happened to Lidor. It was actually a factor in our decision to take Lidor out. But again, another team breaking the rule, if this was the rule, is completely irrelevant. All I can say is that during the match we didn't think we were doing anything wrong based on previous facts on the enforcement of this rule.
  11. 22nd_Can

Regardless of the decision, and all the unwarranted claims by some of our team members, our captain has made it clear that we admit and don't back away from this decision. The main reason we went through with this in the first place was due to a couple things including things varying from Lidor's ping/lag on teamspeak/server, but also undeniably performance, caused by this issue. We told him to go spec first due to him not being able to hear us properly or communicate at all on teamspeak. Regarding all the posts made by our team members, they were trying to explain this event, but we told them to delete their posts as we want only one voice from the team which is from our captain Menethil. Nothing Tirtil said, which we told him to delete, is wrong, but still, we don't want to be having a long argument between individuals.

Furthermore, the fact that this was done before by other teams, gave us confidence to do this thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. Again, if you are looking for proof for Lidor's lagging, watch the last round he played where he died on the stream, he is clearly lagging. On teamspeak it was much more obvious for us since he couldn't even speak. Either way, we are ready to respect the admins decision on this matter, regardless of us thinking if we did anything wrong. We are hoping that the administrator team will be able to see through all the drama that is caused on here and look at the facts.

Turkey has had a clear record on all the tournaments that we have entered till now. Please don't confuse us with other teams that have been doing this constantly through out every tourney.
  12. 22nd_Can

Guaccmoleboy said:
    I'm pretty sure stat changes are in every module rn. If this module is based on WPL or NC the stat changes are there

I think it's a different module, but if it's already implemented good stuff. If not let's pls get that done before these weeks matches.
  13. 22nd_Can

The_Troubadour said:
    Thunderbeu said:
    It shouldn't neccessarily matter that much, ban in your favor and pick maps in your favor that's how the **** is meant to go.
    ?

Playing rhodoks on any open map blows, regardless of what map you pick. Wouldn't matter what we banned if our cav maneuverability is still **** with the stats.

Let's get those juicy rhods on roids then we're good.
  14. 22nd_Can

Thunderbeu said:
    It shouldn't neccessarily matter that much, ban in your favor and pick maps in your favor that's how the **** is meant to go.

yep, just buff rhodoks and we good
Back
Top Bottom