Recent content by 1Stalker1

1. Finally finished the video from VG linebattle, hope you enjoy it.

Finally finished it. It just took me a little bit over than 1 year and 5 month. Huzzah! Anyways; there are 3 parts. Due to studying it took me quite a while to finish, but I gradually got better. Hope you will enjoy it, and I hope to receive your feedback. Part 1: https://youtu.be/87kdlIyXn2M...
  2. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

We gotta update the thread. "Updated: January 25, 2016" ? pathetic!
  3. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

I'm more excited about Game of Thrones. And a new episodes comes out every week before we have to wait another year and a half.
  4. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

GunMan1942 said:
    1Stalker1 said:
    adsfasdfdsfasdfasfdag

This has a deep meaning in it, each letter is a puzzle of it's own that opens a door to a hidden message.

What is the message, so we can get started looking for the other messages?

The message is hidden for a reason. Giving it away will not make it hidden anymore.
  5. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

adsfasdfdsfasdfasfdag

This has a deep meaning in it, each letter is a puzzle of it's own that opens a door to a hidden message.
  6. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Gosling said:
    Shad0w said:
    Quality posts guys!!

Welcome to another week <3 :grin:

At least  :facepalm: is better than jfdjlkl...

gtfd hsgkjhyu ;o'kp
  7. 19te Prussian Infantry, Going Strong Since 2011 Updated: January 25, 2016

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back
Top Bottom