Recent content by 11hunter22

1. 11hunter22

A few "points" on why combat(armour) is more satisfying when using realistic combat mod compared to vanilla

One of the modules is troop overhaul (its recommended even if you play with other overhauls because it fixes tournaments). Then there is BSI and DRM both fully compatible with RBM (and also compatible with RBM unit overhaul since they replace old units for new units, so no worries).
    Thanks for the recommendation. BSI looks great at first glance, but unfortunately it doesnt seem to work properly as some T5 Infantry Troops have well over 100 Armor while others are around 50.
  2. 11hunter22

A few "points" on why combat(armour) is more satisfying when using realistic combat mod compared to vanilla

I have a question: is this mod compatible with troop overhaul mods (or even better, total conversions).
    I ask that because I really dislike the look of the native troops, especially peasants in their vibrant colorful clothes.
  3. 11hunter22

SP - General Vlandian Pikemen should brace their pikes

Agreed. Spears and polearms are rather useless in BL, whereas in RL they were quite effective. There spear is the most used weapon in the history of human warfare, not the sword, and bannerlord should resemble the effectiveness of spears.
  4. 11hunter22

Insanely OP unit in SP.

I preferred Slaver Chiefs to Swadian Knights in Warband lol.

Might have been with Floris mod though.

.... Wait no it was the Vaegir Elitniy Druzhinnik in Floris.
    Floris mod is awesome. Especially the aesthetics of troops - personally I find the troops in Floris still look much better than the troops in bannerlord (at least the native ones)
  5. 11hunter22

Low Tier units vs High Tier units

**** it, I would welcome the difference we had in older games. Huscarls and Swadian Knights galore.

I would temper it with the difficulty in amassing elites like in Viking Conquest. The only elites that feel special are ranged ones. Everyone else is just kind of poop.
    Agree. I think the Floris mod did a good job at balancing troops. You could get Tier 6 troops and sometimes even Tier 7 troops, but while they were really strong you never had more than 10 in your party as upgrading them took a lot of xp.
  6. 11hunter22

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.0

Has menu lag been fixed already?
  7. 11hunter22

Companion perks

I haven't played the game for a few months and decided to come back only to realize that companion perks/XP gain still isn't working (?) I have a companion lvl 7 or so and the UI says she has 45/45 XP but somehow doesn't level up?
  8. 11hunter22

Fraktion verlassen geht nicht

Also ich bin Lehnsherr oder Vasall (bei der Fraktionsübersicht steht Vasall) bei Khanat, und hatte bei deren Krieg gehen das sultanat mitgekämpft, aber es irgendwie verpeilt dass die einen Friendsvertrag gemacht haben, und weiter das Sultanat angegriffen. Der Khanatkönig ist jetzt...
Back
Top Bottom