Recent content by 100fizz

1. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Vornne said:
    100fizz said:
    I seem to be having issues... First of all, when I talk in local ( Q ) i can type but i cant press enter to send it?
    I don't know, never heard of that before.
    100fizz said:
    Also, all the buildings are white textures...? thanks!
    Sounds like you are using the Mac or Linux port for Steam, which doesn't seem to support modified shader code, so any mods with added or tweaked shaders from Native Warband will not display properly; from the little I know, only TaleWorlds could fix that (not modders). It is not a problem with Linux or Mac systems or drivers, because I have always played and developed this game on Linux (using Wine with the Windows version, not the recent Steam exclusive port).

yeah I am using the Mac steam version.. I used to ( year ago?) use a gamersgate copy and go through paul the tall etc etc but i couldn't update my warband for some reason, or couldn't figure out how to, and so I couldn't connect to PW to play anymore.. tried with the recent steam version just this local chat bug is annoying >.< could live with white textures but hard to talk lol.

Oh well :/
  2. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

ZeroFighterR said:
    Sounds like your warband is corrupted,

Try re-installing m&b warband.

I play warband native and napoleon fine, no texture bugs... don't think it's my warband. Also, why can't I use local chat? It's Q, no? i can type bla de bla, just when i hit enter nothing happens
  3. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I seem to be having issues... First of all, when I talk in local ( Q ) i can type but i cant press enter to send it?

Also, all the buildings are white textures...? thanks!
  4. ONLY for Mavericks?!

Yeah... Currently trying that out, but it's not liking it.

Used my BRAND NEW steam key ( for war band) and it's not accepting it.. says it's denied. Got it manually activated, entered it into the wineskin client, says denied... what the heck?
  5. Mount and Blade Warband for the Mac!

Same question here, I have 1.153 wondering how to upgrade to 1.158
  6. ONLY for Mavericks?!

Hi! Recently bought the game on steam ( have owned warband previous, but for 8$ for the current sale, what the heck.) and yes I saw it needed OSX 10.9, inplace of Mountain Lion... I REALLY don't want to upgrade to Mavericks ( Seems a horrible osx from reviews) so.. is there a way to get the...
Back
Top Bottom