Recent content by 0nchen

1. 0nchen

Small Annoyance that needs fixing: "Lord JimBob has created an Army".....

Hrm thats weird, why does it say Lady Ellian as who made this?
    april yoke
  2. 0nchen

Kingdoms fall way to easily

I've been playing for about 100 days.
    Almost all lords (all from 2) of my faction have less than 20 units, are permanently captured by bandits and can't build up anymore.

This leads to the fact that all other factions can take all fiefs without any problems.
  3. 0nchen

Where did my horses go?

Sometimes Units require Horses if you update them to kav, this is how I lost all my camels I won in tournaments :sad:
  4. 0nchen

Übersetzungskorrektur für M&B 1.011 und Warband 1.143

Kommt es nur mir so vor oder wurde in der Konsolenversion von M&B die Deutsche Sprache erheblich verbessert?
  5. 0nchen

Warband is amazing and some suggestions

Asadex said:
    Mr_Gallows said:
    Just another video of Warband fun. During that video I press R3 and L3 a couple of times. Would it be possible with an option to simply disable those two camera functions in the options?

https://youtu.be/N7m4-pN1X3E
    This!!!

Yes it happens often in an intensive battle and is annoying... I would love the funktion to turn it off but only for melee(so you could use it with a bow and auto disable it with a sword)
  6. 0nchen

Checking inventory

you can see the inventory and Troop Fields on the button. You can access the menus via R1/L1(PS4).

If you cant see the Menus have a look at the TV Settings (Screen Scaling etc.)
  7. 0nchen

Hilfe ich kann die sprache nicht umändern in M&B

1. Du brauchst den DE Ordner(sollte default dabei sein)
    2. Hast du in den Einstellungen das Spiel auf Deutsch gestellt?
    3. falls das nichts hilft kopiere deine safe Daten und installiere das Spiel neu und setze die Spracheinstellungen neu
  8. 0nchen

Mount & Blade: Warband (HD) (PS4)

Hallo, Ich habe das Forum etwas durchsucht und habe keinen Hinweis auf den release einer PS4 Version von M&B gesehen. Jedoch scheint es in nichtmal einen Monat(Dieser Artikel erscheint am 31. August 2016. ) für 20€(auf Amazone) verfügbar zu sein. Gibt es ein offizielles Statement von...
Back
Top Bottom