Recent content by 阳光刺破心脏

1. 阳光刺破心脏

Is it tortious?

:?:If  I change my MOD skins of M&B game starter?
  2. 阳光刺破心脏

Who can help me?I have a problem.

Sir John Hawkwood said:
    You will have to open the .exe and fiddle around with a proper program (Notepad++ for example) and search the .exe own icon, be careful not to spoil the .exe. Or search the .dds/.brf file which contains the icon image. I have GOG version of Warband, which has the icon skins visible as ".ico"
    Yes I know how to change the icon,but I wanna change the skin.smf in the skins file.I make a new skin.smf with SKINMAGIC but I cannot apply it to starter.Must use C++ to build it?
  3. 阳光刺破心脏

Who can help me?I have a problem.

How to change the mb_warband.exe skin?I use the Skinmagic but I failed. Who can help me,thanks!
  4. 阳光刺破心脏

SP Oriental [WB]《Kangxi Dynasty MOD 0.25(stable version)》come and download it!

Carlos_de_Tonkin said:
    From the screenshots, this mod seem pretty nice, but could you upload it to another page ? Moddb, GoogleDrive, Mediafire,... ? I'm quite sure without some internet tricks, no one can download anything from pan.baidu except people from China.
    Ok,I will upload it to foreign page.
    Can you give me one of the 【Moddb, GoogleDrive......】link?٩( 'ω' )و ,thank you!
    But this mod's language is only Chinese.It needs translating.Do you wanna to play?_(:з」∠)_
  5. 阳光刺破心脏

Khamukkamu said:
    I'll see if I can help them translate it.

@OP, PM me if you need help with translating your first post :smile: (如果您需要翻译的帮助, 请告诉我。)

yes I need someone to translate it.And if you have any problem when you are translating it,you can e-mail me at [email protected] or use Tencent QQ to chat with me.Thank you.

and the modification also need translating.The game's English language is in  a messy.
  6. 阳光刺破心脏

happy chinese new year day eve

Thank you!A happy night here.
    谢谢,今晚过的很开心。
  7. 阳光刺破心脏

多余帖子作废,请删除

But,I have a question.My English is very poor,and can I post in other forums in English together with Chinese? :?: :?:
  8. 阳光刺破心脏

多余帖子作废,请删除

好的我知道了,谢谢你!
    Ok,I see.Thank you!
  9. 阳光刺破心脏

Kangxi Dynasty mod-v0.25 Update 【2016.7.23】 ——by xiaoxin123            The previous version of Kangxi Dynasty mod (0.25 version) had a lot of bugs, missing features, and was quite messy. This version attempts to correct these issues, along with other player requests. Updated after July 30...
  10. 阳光刺破心脏

《騎馬與砍殺:康熙王朝MOD 0.25(加強版)》,Chinese mod of Qing Dynasty,come and download it!

康熙王朝MOD—V0.25加强版更新說明(by xiaoxin123) p.s.:由於上一版——康熙王朝mod0.25版中出現不少錯誤,混亂,缺失。此次决定對於玩家提出的大部分問題進行更正修補。於2016年7月30日更正完畢。 下載地址【MOD download link】: [/size]https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eUlgklc 主要更正修補以下問題: 1.日本攻城場景混亂問題 2.蒙古大城市攻城混亂 3.朝鮮城堡混亂 4.中式城堡的所有存在的場景混亂問題 5.西藏大城市城堡混亂 6.部分領主的服飾裝備 7.由於不完善,暫時取消大炮和海戰兩大功能...
  11. 阳光刺破心脏

我问一下怎么弄头像

刚刚弄好了,谢谢楼上的指教
  12. 阳光刺破心脏

Who can help me of the M&B Warband language problem?

Yes, you know. When I choose "Chinese" language, I find that all the words are gone. :cry: So who can help me?Thank you very much! :lol: (PS:骑砍游戏真是够坑的)
  13. 阳光刺破心脏

请问如何添加头像

添加头像是不是有论坛等级限制?为什么我找不到上传头像的地方?? :shock:
  14. 阳光刺破心脏

新人报到处 顺便卖酱油 (专业水塔)

中国佬过来凑凑热闹 :grin:
Back
Top Bottom