Recent content by 罗加伯爵

1. 罗加伯爵

10 Reasons why ...

Bannerlord's multiplayer is completely f*cked ?

4XSBbGD.jpg

So yea it's actually the result of a terrible combination :

- Let's say a pretty questionable multiplayer update adding things no one really needed.

- Certain individuals and clans who act like they're barely old enough to play a PEGI 3 game (we all know who :censored: )

????? ?
    Please don't spread negative reviews, it doesn't help this game
  2. 罗加伯爵

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

Thank you all for your feedback. I've noted down the critical points expressed here and in other threads and will relay them onwards.
    Hello dejan i want Know if there is any plan on opening a official battle mode server for East Asia
  3. 罗加伯爵

Why battle-cn server not actually located cn?

The server is CN, then the server should be placed in China
    Such as Beijing Shenzhen Chengdu
  4. 罗加伯爵

Official Battle mode feedback

1.There is also the CN server, it will crash when it ends. This needs to be repaired as soon as possible.
    2.Dinar starts at 120 by default, please don't 200
  5. 罗加伯爵

Why battle mode started with200gold

The official is too unprofessional, 120 yuan has become 200 yuan.I don't want to see a bunch of cavalry rushing around on the battlefield
  6. 罗加伯爵

Server Downtime 27/05/22

If the maintenance server is not updated this time, I will go to your house and give you your favorite poop
  7. 罗加伯爵

Varyag is the worst infantry even tho he is supposed to be the best

Hope to increase heavy infantry weapon damage, add two-handed axe to peasants
  8. 罗加伯爵

Archers need to be nerfed

I agree with your point of view very much. Archers should cancel two-handed weapons, increase the radius of the bow, and increase the damage and movement speed. It's balanced.
  9. 罗加伯爵

illogical shield weight values

I don't understand why the cavalry's shield is so small
  10. 罗加伯爵

Multiplayer mods can't be made until 2024 unless we find an alternative

You can play 1257AD Mount & Blade 2 in your lifetime
  11. 罗加伯爵

please equalize cavalry speeds (relative to armor type)

Now the red rabbit horse is no longer enough for us, we should create more mounts like elephants, tigers and lions!
Back
Top Bottom