Recent content by 沫黎悠夕

1. 沫黎悠夕

Enables more maps to appear in the poll screen at the same time

I need to see this updated within a month or I'm going to hang myself on Taleworlds' doorstep
  2. 沫黎悠夕

Money

u can enter the offical server but not respawn, so u can be afk and get the loot
  3. 沫黎悠夕

We need more siege maps

When I look through bannerlord's game files, I can see that there are many unfinished taleworlds maps, I wonder when taleworlds will finish them and release them, there are so few maps to play now
  4. 沫黎悠夕

Bogus list of custom servers

When my server crashes, it doesn't disappear from the server list, it stays there but players can't join, I only have one server, but the list shows that I have five, taleworlds only allows a maximum of five servers per token, so my other server never starts properly, please fix it
  5. 沫黎悠夕

Digital Companion Release

I have to say, when I opened the digital collection with great anticipation, I realized how little it contained. There were hardly any original drawings or designs for towns, castles and villages in the concept set, hardly any original drawings for livestock, only a handful of equipment, and only 11 songs in the game soundtrack, not even my two favorite songs
  6. 沫黎悠夕

Digital Companion Release

wow , thats pretty coooooooooooool!!!!!:grin:so can u fix the bug which make mutiplayer server crash?
  7. 沫黎悠夕

Patch Notes v1.0.2

Servers are back online.
    cant join server
  8. 沫黎悠夕

Could not connect to server

Login server appears to be down again. We'll have to wait for working hours in Turkey before they fix it, just like last time and the time before that lol
    No, even though the server in the lobby is open, we often have the problem of "unable to connect to the server"
  9. 沫黎悠夕

Could not connect to server

Have you tried launching the game through Launcher.Native.exe?
    yep,but it does nothing,i cant log in either
  10. 沫黎悠夕

well well well, you just murdered the last straw for mp

Logged in, disconnected. Login, join the server, server crash, offline, login, infinite loop
  11. 沫黎悠夕

Servers Downtime

The funny thing is that your server crashes are still unresolved, and multiplayer players will never grow to a larger scale
  12. 沫黎悠夕

Can I have a COMMAND to LIMIT THE NUMBER OF DIFFERENT CLASSES on my server?

As the title says, I want to HAVE A MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CAVALRY AND SHOOTERS on my server. Once this number is reached, others will no longer be able to resurrect as cavalry or shooters, only infantry
  13. 沫黎悠夕

The China custom test server, a petition from our community.

I've played 2400 hours of the game, 1700 hours in MP , and consider myself one of the core players. Over the past two years, I have seen countless players join the game and quit due to server stability and high ping. Therefore, having a community server is very important for us. With a community server, we can invite players who have quit to come back and also attract more new players to MP
    20220810221111_1.jpg
Back
Top Bottom