Recent content by 依然添雨柔成泷

1. 依然添雨柔成泷

i get banned

you have been kicked by anti-cheat.reason:Global ban #b0f752
  2. 依然添雨柔成泷

i get banned

Hey, i was able to find and check the logs. There is no ban issued to you so everything should be fine. Do you get any error messages explaining why you can't play the game?
    反作弊Global ban #bf0752,Can't match the game,but can play custom server
  3. 依然添雨柔成泷

i get banned

thanks for your reply,but i don't change my nickname recent。my steam id is 76561198337070260

my name is Ram
    my english is bad,i haven't change my nickname
  4. 依然添雨柔成泷

i get banned

thanks for your reply,but i don't change my nickname recent。my steam id is 76561198337070260

Hey, i can't find any evidence of you getting banned with that username. Did you change it recently? If so can you please share your in-game nickname with me so i can further look into the issue?
    my name is Ram
  5. 依然添雨柔成泷

i get banned

i get a global ban#b0f752,I remember a month ago,i`m playing the bannerlord online.Then i think is boring so i played half of month singleplay and some other game.but today i can`t playing the Multiplayer game,i alway use many vpn and game speed...
  6. 依然添雨柔成泷

Resolved unable to play multiplayer

i get a global ban#b0f752,I remember a month ago,i`m playing the bannerlord online.Then i think is boring so i played half of month
    singleplay and some other game.but today i can`t playing the Multiplayer game,i alway use many vpn and game speed.
  7. 依然添雨柔成泷

we need north asian server. look at the hot siege mode in EA server.

We need a server in japan or allow create preson server earlier
  8. 依然添雨柔成泷

Need More Info Multiplayer utterly broken (please help)

I think you should try to reset your dns and hosts
  9. 依然添雨柔成泷

Resolved Multiplayer Crashes and Does not work

It seems everone needs to wait
Back
Top Bottom