Recent content by ✪Chewy

1. ✪Chewy

Resolved Weird lord Armor BUG

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.
    It's all good, It's not happening to me anymore. I don't know what caused it to happen lol
  2. ✪Chewy

The Music is Great!

this one right? i was a fan of that music and i am very disappointed since it doesn't play in game

Yeah this one is pretty good, They should add it back in.
  3. ✪Chewy

Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

I noticed too yeah, went in a tournament on my new save. Boyyy they all looking thicccc
  4. ✪Chewy

I hope for the same. And mass test will help them focus on fixing rather looking for it themselves.
    Exactly! :xf-smile:
  5. ✪Chewy

but Alphas can be pretty buggy? :neutral:
    Well ima report the bugs here to you guys, And send it over to the Support thread.
    Faster we test alpha, The quicker we can get our features :xf-wink:
    Well it's me being hopeful
  6. ✪Chewy

Imagine. All these people that were complaining about the size of patches thinking they weren't working on other things that had to be released later.
    I mean, It was obvious there were. I don't know why they didn't bother checking :ROFLMAO:
  7. ✪Chewy

Actually I think I'm more interested in the alpha one since it might include some mechanics that are planned for the future.
    Yeah, once they drop the alpha. I will be going into that one too!
  8. ✪Chewy

The alpha branch will include content that is untested. It is intended for players, modders and explorers that wish to be as close to development as possible - even at the cost of stability. Our goal is to update it daily with our latest development branch.

I guess we can share info on the alpha branch on here too. If not a lot is gonna go into it once they share it.

2 branches for testing now. And i don't think there is no hiding :ROFLMAO:
  9. ✪Chewy

Yep that's an option. Maybe ppl will stop telling that were spreading some sick rumors here xD
    Hopefully that helps, So we can keep using it for conspiracies!
    Or hyping up 8 fixes!
  10. ✪Chewy

Then make one about beta branches in general. I really liked this one xD
    I mean i could just change the name? About all Beta branches in general :ROFLMAO:
  11. ✪Chewy

Wait isn't it out already?
    Opt into it in beta and see if it works cant say how it is with my internet speed
    qGMcVgD.png
  12. ✪Chewy

What will we do, when 1.1. is out? This thread will die ?
    Wait isn't it out already?
  13. ✪Chewy

✪Chewy will start new one about 1.2 xD
    No :ROFLMAO: people don't like me with this thread. So it should die now
  14. ✪Chewy

STOP. GIVING. ME. SETTLEMENTS.

There are people on here pissed about NOT getting fiefs :ROFLMAO:
    Give to them
  15. ✪Chewy

Ehh refunded it.

Tires beg to differ.
    I'll keep it alive!
    I love this, made my day :ROFLMAO:
    "Have you seen toasters?!" (Oh sht persuasion failed)
    "Talked to some Tires the other day, They would disagree with you!" (Welp that didn't work)
    "My GPU was mining some coins, HAVE you seen the brutality??" (Could work not 100% no one noticed yet)

*You have gained 1 experience in Charm*
Back
Top Bottom