Recent content by Рипарариен

1. Рипарариен

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Did she really removed the bandits from the 8.0? Why??
    I was so hopeful to find a better version of this mod after not playing Warband for 3 years...
  2. Рипарариен

2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello fellow Brytenwalders. Is anyone still on this mod? I am working on the Bretwalda mod for Bannerlord with the large team there. https://www.moddb.com/mods/mount-blade-bretwalda. There is an associated discord. I hope we can have something out in a 3months. If could still find and post the last patch to this mod at some point this month.
    That's some great news, I wish you good luck!
  3. Рипарариен

Is there an option to start as a king? Why are the men faces in this mod are so weird and there are no good faces, only the weird painted ones?
  4. Рипарариен

Why formations are broken in this version? My men can't just hold the position, they will follow me instead.
  5. Рипарариен

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

"(to do sth.) very slowly or taking an excessively long time (usu. in refer, to an activity that can and should be done more quickly)"
    He means that he developing the mod very slowly, but it is better, than nothing.
  6. Рипарариен

SP Native Realistic Mod: Remastered (UPDATE 17-07-17)

chazzerberg said:
    Рипарариен said:
    As we can see, there are some items from OSP's. And?

Yeh, if you go to the mod db page and look at the images they are explained more in the description box with all the credits given. A proper credits list will be created when the mod is released.
    I'm asking is your mod just a bunch of OSP's?
  7. Рипарариен

SP Native Realistic Mod: Remastered (UPDATE 17-07-17)

As we can see, there are some items from OSP's. And?
  8. Рипарариен

MP Modern [NW] Red & Blue : 1936

Mechanic_ said:
    I've started helping R&B mod a week ago and we already implemented in mod next features:
    • New visual effects and sounds from Parabellum mod I made;
    • Now automatic weapons are fully automatic. Added 7 machine guns;
    • Full drivible tanks now available in troops menu. They can fire with AP or HE shells and tank machine gun;
    Images & in-game screenshots:
    IEsvDRL.jpg

onQj4sk.jpg

tm6cs8R.jpg

U5JYpol.jpg
    More info about coming features will be posted soon.
    Pretty cool! Ну ты прям золотой человек!
  9. Рипарариен

B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

hoboistice said:
    Рипарариен said:
    Under horseback_slash there is only force_64. I'm talking about warband, not wfas.
    Yeah, it's just annotated with WFAS because that's where it originally was only in, but it's available for Warband editing since Warband had a number of WFAS features patched into it. You're using Morgh's and not ItemEditor right?
    Of course Morgh's. So, in him I located thrust_onehanded_lance. Maybe it is an analogue?
  10. Рипарариен

B Tutorial Other Adding things such as overhead stab, crouching, extra formations options.

Under horseback_slash there is only force_64. I'm talking about warband, not wfas.
  11. Рипарариен

There is no overswing_spear flag in the bottom of capabilities.
  12. Рипарариен

Peasant has Passed Away

Sith 121 said:
    Theres been plenty of NW players that "died" just to be found months later on a new account.
    Not only NW.
  13. Рипарариен

Blaze. said:
    Sooo. How do I make this savegame compatible with 1.41?
    Use warband save game editor.
  14. Рипарариен

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

I'm expecting an MB III announcement some time in Q1. It's must be looking nicer than in 2012 :wink:
Back
Top Bottom