Sword & Musket

Singleplayer and Multiplayer Mod Project that aims to reflect the era of the Napoleonic Wars.

Quick Overview

Category
Modding
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Description

S_and_M_3.png

Introduction

Summary: Sword & Musket is a developing single player and multi player mod for Mount And Blade: Bannerlord which is set in French Revolution, Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars. There will be a multiplayer section addition to the single player and our first goal is to release the mod with multiplayer.
People in the community have dreamt of and alternative of Napoleonic Wars in bannerlord for sometime now. We wish to maket his dream true with our professional team.

I suspect a few of you have some questions, so ı have prepared a Q&A segment for this thread. İf you have more questions you may join our Discord or Taleworlds Group to support the project and get the answers you seek!.

What are we working on right now?

• Programing/Coding/Script Team;
Since the modding tools are not released yet all we can do at the moment is plan and think of ways to make this mod more immersive, community driven, and polished.
  • Modelling/Artist Team;
Our modelling and artist teams have worked on both English and French troop designs so far, however we have also done muskets, pistols, cannons and also some building models. İf you have knowledge and experience with (modelling) please feel free to contact us for helping out with the mod.
  • Map/Scene Design Team;
Our team is in the research phase at the moment and working on map ideas for both SP and MP. Also the Development Update #2 that was released on 14.08. show near-future Modding Tools and more + gave ideas for our map team as well.
  • Voice Actors / Voices / Composition Team;
We all know that the actors attach importance to music, with the exception for the background voices. We are planning to place the musical works of famous composers and compositions of the Romantic Age such as "Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Antonio Vivaldi, Carl Maria von Weber and Gioacchino Rossini" and many other artists in the play. Finally, we aim to integrate voiceover and ambient sounds properly into the fashion.
  • Animation team;
Our animation team is currently on a research assignment and awaits near-future mod tools. Our animation team aims to successfully create the most dynamic and complicated animations of the game, especially "bayonet" animation. In fact, the spear animation in Bannerlord is currently ideal for "Bayonet", but we will look for alternatives to give the community the best possible outcome for gameplay in this area.

Our Mod Developers
Soon! I edit.

FAQ
Soon! I edit.

SandM_2.png

I call out to those who want to be a developer; if you want to contribute to the development of this Mod, you can contact me via the forum channel.
Also, Our topic is still being held, we will soon report some tips and explanations here.

We would like to thank @Piconi for helping us with visual and design studies. ?

Staff member

Back
Top Bottom