Bannerlord
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Mazewind
To all,

First of all I would like to thank you on my own behalf for playing the game until the end of the group stages. It was a real pleasure and honor to organize this competition.

I would also like to congratulate all the teams that participated in the Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup. A huge...
Read more…
Mazewind
Hello to all,

The fourth week has just ended and the fifth and last week before the final begins.

I wish you all the best of luck in this last group stage match that will determine your placement in the final tournament tree.

I have also created a thread to discuss the format of the final. I...
Read more…
Mazewind
Hello to all, no changes about perks for the tournament, they have just both exchange from 1st to 2nd perk
Mazewind
Hello to all,

All table sould be up to date ! Please have a deep look into it and tell me if you find something wrong.

Also, congrats to all for the matches !

I wish you the best for this fourth week ! Final is not far from now !
Mazewind
Hello to all,

After thinking about it, I have to ask you to submit the list of players in your roster before Sunday 07/11 at midnight in the thread [BCG1] Team Roster

I will also ask you to submit a screenshot of the players present at the time of the confrontation each time you will wish to...
Read more…
Mazewind
Hello to all,

Congratulations for your games. I hope you are motivated for another week of competition!
Reminder : the group phase ends in 3 weeks !

All the tables are up to date, I count on all the teams to check the information and to contact me if there are problems.

On that note, have a...
Read more…
Mazewind
Good evening to all,

First of all, we would like to congratulate you all for your games! We also hope that you enjoy this new type of confrontations.
Normally, next week's matches and the leaderboard should be up to date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you find any mistake.
Then, after...
Read more…
Mazewind
Hello to all,

I have the honour to officially declare the 1st edition of the Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup open.

I invite all clan leaders to read the new Rules & Guidelines which are an expanded version of those in the signup thread.

Finally, the matchups for this first week of competition...
Read more…
Mazewind
Good morning everyone,

First of all, I want to thank every clan who signed-up or showed interest into the Bannerlord Groupfighting Cup.
I, personnaly, am very happy to see than the Bannerlord community is enthusiastic to try some type of events.

The BGC start tomorrow, all the needed threads...
Read more…
Back
Top Bottom