PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
AJIexander
New_player [April]
You just started your life and your wallet is commensurate with a handful of coins at the beginning of the game.

GPU: ASUS ROG Radeon RX 570 STRIX Gaming OC - 149,79 €
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 boxed - 98,90 €
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 Kit (2x8GB) 16GVRB RAM - 79,99 €
HDD: WD Blue Desktop WD10EZRZ 1TB - 38,69 €
PSU: Seasonic S12III-650 (80+Bronze) - 57,90 €
Case: AeroCool Mini Aero One Mini - 42,99 €
M-board: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX - 96,99 €

Cost: 565,67 €

Media:

56cf90283437f018f300b657a68fa37d.jpg
Comment:
I can’t say that it’s the perfect build, first tests have flaws and have no results for 250vs250. Also, I don’t really like the test segment. Therefore, I focused on tests 500vs500.

Important nuances:
1) Try to buy a processor R5 1600 marked YD1600BBAFBOX Ryzen 5 1600 AF.
2) Case, I took a mini tower.
3) HDD is selected with slow spindle speed to reduce noise. As you know, it is advisable to install Bannerlord on ssd. But I know that many are not quite experienced users. Therefore, I did not decide to put the ssd volume of 250 GB in the assembly, as some people use its entire volume on the first day. But if you are confident in your needs, then you can consider this option https://www.computeruniverse.net/en/silicon-power-ace-a80-g3-x4-nvme-256gb
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Cilcain
Cilcain
Good budget build, HDD missing? I'll mention that there's a "family" of MSI B450 boards with decent VRM and heatsinks.

B450 Gaming Plus
B450 Tomahawk
B450-A PRO <-- I got this
B450M Mortar (m-atx)

Obv. choose the Max version and make sure desired bling, form factor and ports are present, apart from that there's not much to choose IMO, just get the cheapest.
  • Yagaya
Reactions: AJIexander
AJIexander
AJIexander
@Cilcain The boards are really good, but now on computeruniverse for some reason the choice of motherboard b450 has been reduced
Cilcain
@AJIexander Yes, I was afraid that availability might become a problem. pcpartpicker is helpful for finding the cheapest in-stock suppliers.
AJIexander
AJIexander
@Cilcain Thanks for the information. I am just a resident of Ukraine and I am not at all familiar with how things are in Europe and America. And in Ukraine, as in Mordor, with the lord of the rings:grin:
Back
Top Bottom