PC WORKSHOP

Here creates the best computers in Calradia! You can ask for help with any PC related issues, learn about at the new builds and read our articles.

Quick Overview

Category
Miscellaneous
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
AJIexander
Early access is already very close. I just wanted to congratulate you on this great event! I wish your computers run Bannerlord on ultra settings and the game works as good as possible. As soon as the correct game tests come out, I will begin to release new builds. If you will be Interested, I will try to update them as often as possible. And although there are not so many of us, this does not negate the fact that I am very pleased to see you here in our small workshop. Thank you for being with us.
  • Yagaya
Reactions: -Horris-
Cilcain
Thanks for all your work and the info you've put together. It's going to be fascinating to see how well our ideas and expectations match the reality that will be revealed very soon now. Anyway I find it unfortunate that the group as rather poor visibility, which I think is due to the layout of the forum. Then again many of the questions people are asking cannot be answered definitively (so far) in any case.
-Horris-
-Horris-
Thanks for keeping up the good work!
Knowing what builds will be able to handle at what settings and FPS will most certainly be of great value.
Back
Top Bottom