BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
TheBard
Immediate Resignation
Due to a multitude of reasons, mainly concerning the permanent accusation of bias for two tournaments now, I step down as Administrator effective immediately.

I always took great care to shut out bias when conducting my duties as Administrator and worked towards the best of the outcome of the tournament, not every decision was right, but I actually tried to be neutral as good as I could and in hindsight I have to say that I was neutral in fact. I contributed enough and going back to be a regular player is just sensible in light of what I have done the last two years.
TheGioManDude
TheGioManDude
I was not around for most of it, but thank you for being neutral and providing free-of-charge entertainment platform for us (I also thank all the other admins and people involved). Screw the haters.
Tork789
Tork789
Weak. Should've doubled down and showed them what real bias looks like. It's not like other admins are unbiased, but at least you guys are doing this for free.
IceNoVa
IceNoVa
A sensible decision due to unsensible agitation from a loud minority. I doubt a single one of those will learn a thing, since they have shown their inaptitude for mature growth. However, speaking for myself and the community you had been a part of for quite some time, I'd like to thank you for your efforts in this endeavour and urge people to respect your decision.
Louaran
Louaran
Thanks a lot for the time you put into the BEAST mate
I don't know you, but thanks a lot
Blue_Owl
Blue_Owl
Thanks for your job, you did great. I know such work can be hard with all this toxic community...
Black_Corsair
Black_Corsair
Very sad news, great respects to Bard for all his hard work, hope to see you often in game (and in crpg2).
DeathBG
DeathBG
Thanks for your service. But BEAST staff and rules need some changes.
Shemaforash
Shemaforash
Shame you let the bias calls get to you. All admins are appreciated in my book so thanks for your work. Even though I wasn’t around in the beginning.
Mazewind
Mazewind
Thank you for everything you have done for BEAST and it's a shame things endend like that
Einarcf
Einarcf
Thanks for all the memery and drama, Bestmin. But seriously, you did a good and fair job
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
You will be missed. You are a good admin and strive to be unbiased. Those who harrass & lie about the admins in the community cause far too much strain on those of us working for the benefit of the community.
James_Lindsay
James_Lindsay
Yeh biased... wait till u get admins like death :grin:
Back
Top Bottom