BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Soarerv8
The Beast Administration team are currently planning and preparing for Beast 9. Due to time constraints pre-Christmas/New year and allowing another tournament to go ahead Beast 9.Sign ups will begin in Jan and a start date will be decided some time in Late Jan/ Early Feb. (While the name say's early access, the tournament will still be going on in full release.)

For anymore information on Beast 9 feel free to message Lincolnpleb#7355 or any other staff member on discord.
Blue_Owl
Blue_Owl
Can we play Beast in C-RPG? It's more stable, better balanced and has new maps.

P.S. Also, Beast is an "early-access tournament". Andthe game is being released in 3 weeks.
  • Yagaya
Reactions: Black_Corsair
Aeronwen
Aeronwen
@Blue_Owl

The original name of the tournament does not prevent it continuing once the game is released.

Hopefully people who want to run tournaments will come up with more variation in tournament structures.
Namakan
Namakan
@Aeronwen Just rename to Bannerlord Eternal Alpha Skirmish Tournament, done!
TheBard
TheBard
Any info on the proper starting date yet? If not, fine, I'm just curious.
Soarerv8
Soarerv8
Not at the moment, just taking into consideration time for people to have a little break between BNL and the next Beast and ensuring we don't start too close to the holidays. but yeah some time in late jan or early feb.
DeathBG
DeathBG
It's January when is next tournament happening?
TheBard
TheBard
Any word when by now? Kinda wanna know too so I see if I have time for the tourney.
Back
Top Bottom