Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

zengry

Recruit
Hello everyone reading this, first hope everyone is doing well, I wanted to say in my many playthroughs over 800 hours been playing since beta launch, I believe taleworld has forgotten that they have a Clan expell option in kingdom discisions, its never been used by AI and Takes a lot on Influence if Kingdom leader (player) wants to. Me personally Id like a a little change in playthroughs, with it being with cruel traits/Honest traits having a affect on the voting % because its always at 0. Sense the defection chance has been lowered a ton since 1.7 i think this is a idea to bring up because some players want defections, especially when the kingdom is fiefless with 8 clans and raiding 50 times per war. Did not test this but if the player has 0 infleunce and raids neutral factions it costs influence to where you can be negative and that should eventually have a kingdom dicision if they still want you in the kingdom. Just thought I should throw this out there to Taleworlds and remind them its in the game but poorly used.

quite a few that are really bad, like how the AI never uses policies that lower taxes even though they could help like with loyalty. The system is poorly built and that makes it some features are just plainly not being used

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
This isnt in my playthrough right now as im currently getting my PC repaired, But in general i am saying that there is a Clan expel option in the Kingdom tab and its always at 0%, I had a idea to where if clans have no influence or always low they are not contributing to the kingdom and that should up the % of clan expel, its just a idea since theres really no way for clans to peave kingdoms since the defection rate was lowered by almost impossible to leave kingdoms, back in 1.7 the weaker the kingdom got, the more clans left overtime, and it was nice so you wouldnt need to pay 2-5k gold to the dying kingdoms when they would raid everything you own in there spawn location, IMO i liked when they left weaker kingdoms and made others stronger.

Back
Top Bottom