Need More Info since latest patch, cant click "ready" in army battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.1.14148
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Yes, yes, I have ready through the forums, watched videos on Youtube, and clicked on empty formations, etc., but nothing works.

This has only started since the most recent patch.

Also, once in a while, the army battle starts without the deployment phase. It just starts and the battle is on. This is new since the patch.

As I have seen on other posts, sieges are now really screwed up, and take hours to end, even when the attacker doesn't have a clear numerical advantage.

Many happy hours playing army battles and sieges, but now the game is ruined. I wonder why they changed things that were working well.

Oh well, time to find game by another developer.

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for getting back to me, but I'm not playing your game anymore.
The recent patch screwed up the game play so bad that its not fun anymore.

This issue is minor to how you have ruined sieges. I recently played defense to the AI with equivalent force sizes. The AI attacked, was defeated, and suffered 4 deaths! Then the AI attacked again and again for over two hours, and eventually won the siege with an initial force size the same as the defenders. This has changed the dynamics of the whole game to the point that its not worth playing. Why would you change something that was working, where the attacker needed at least a 2 to 1 force size advantage to win a siege? It's illogical to me. I'll come back in a year or so to see if this game is worth playing. Bye.

Thanks for getting back to me, but I'm not playing your game anymore.
The recent patch screwed up the game play so bad that its not fun anymore.

This issue is minor to how you have ruined sieges. I recently played defense to the AI with equivalent force sizes. The AI attacked, was defeated, and suffered 4 deaths! Then the AI attacked again and again for over two hours, and eventually won the siege with an initial force size the same as the defenders. This has changed the dynamics of the whole game to the point that its not worth playing. Why would you change something that was working, where the attacker needed at least a 2 to 1 force size advantage to win a siege? It's illogical to me. I'll come back in a year or so to see if this game is worth playing. Bye.
I also have the problem since the latest patch, the battles have become endless because the enemy is only wounded even if you kill thousands of them. But you have to keep in mind that it is not the intention of the developers to deliberately destroy things that work. If they bring an patch some codes can destroy or "damage" existing and working codes. The game will always get fixes until everything works fine, that's why the forums here existing, to report such things. If you can't understand these things then come back in a year.

I also have the problem since the latest patch, the battles have become endless because the enemy is only wounded even if you kill thousands of them. But you have to keep in mind that it is not the intention of the developers to deliberately destroy things that work. If they bring an patch some codes can destroy or "damage" existing and working codes. The game will always get fixes until everything works fine, that's why the forums here existing, to report such things. If you can't understand these things then come back in a year.
They have been at this for 3.5 years and each patch brings as many new game breaking bugs and crashes as the last. It's not their intention, but it is their responsibility to get a grip and @Reginald_Blackadder is more than allowed vent their frustration at the company for selling them a perpetually broken product, at full price under the guise of a fully released game.

Last edited:
How do know that they made unintentional changes to the workings of sieges?

It's not like they made code changes to improve the colour of the sky and it also porked the dynamics of sieges.

They intentionally made code changes related to how sieges work, and then they compounded their "unintentional" coding errors by intentionally not testing the intentional changes before releasing the patch.

I am expressing myself intentionally, of course. I hope it doesn't unintentionally cause you distress.

Back
Top Bottom