Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-03-08_19.28.04_f72aa6731e306273850948443e2217a9
Summary:
This crash can be reproduced reliably following the given steps. It can be reproduced without any mods installed.

NullReferenceException
at SandBox.View.Map.MapTracksVisual.ParallelUpdateTrackColors(Int32 startInclusive, Int32 endExclusive)
at TaleWorlds.Library.TWParallel.For(Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelForAuxPredicate body, Int32 grainSize)
at SandBox.View.Map.MapScreen.TickVisuals(Single realDt)
at SandBox.View.Map.MapScreen.TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.IMapStateHandler.AfterTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

How to Reproduce:
Load Game
Create new Sandox

Character Options and Difficulty
------------------------------
Khuzait
Shamans
Skill with horses
Herbs in the wild
Rode with Scouts
Invested in Land
Age 20
Banner and name not relevant
Bannerlord Difficulty
Auto Allocate Clan Member Perks: TRUE

Upon Game Start
---------------------------------
Character has spawned outside Makeb
Travel a very short distance to a point near Makeb (just enough for some time to pass)
Travel to Makeb
If the game has not yet crashed, choose "Wait here for some time"
Crash
I have had some luck producing this crash with different characters and locations, but Makeb with the above options is 100% consistent.

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX3080
GPU Driver Version: 531.18
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900x
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite x570
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB NVME SSD

No problems. I verified files with Steam and can produce. It seems to be something with early game state? The more game days pass the chance of encountering the error decreases dramatically.

I will attempt something silly and create the same khuzait character, but travel to a distant town and see if I get the crash there.

Could you send us the save file where you are experiencing this issue with?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

No problems. I verified files with Steam and can produce. It seems to be something with early game state? The more game days pass the chance of encountering the error decreases dramatically.

I will attempt something silly and create the same khuzait character, but travel to a distant town and see if I get the crash there.
Did you manage to fix this ?
Edit : Solved it by rolling back to Blood Mod 2.0 instead of 2.1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom