Patch Notes v1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Any idea when the bug added in 1.1 with clans in your faction giving you -2,000,000 relationship when you free them from an enemy army might be fixed? At this point, I need to capture and donate a couple dozen kings to get me back up to the near 100 relationship I had.

When will be the next beta branch released?

Choose no test.
どちらを選ぶべきですか?
1.0.3を選択する必要がありますか?
日本語で「なし」と書かれている項目もあります。
申し訳ありませんが、わかりません。
それは、現在利用可能な1.1.0がまだベータ版のみであることを意味しますか?
Which should you choose?
Should I choose 1.0.3?
Some items are written as "none" in Japanese.
I'm sorry, but I don't understand.
Does that mean the currently available 1.1.0 is still beta only?
Is it the information of the unpublished version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case - please note the Edith at the end of my previous post. I just came back from an off-period, so catching up with some of these topics myself.
any word on the economy fixes? Workshops are making half of what they did in 1.0.3 and still the prices of shops remain double since full release making them almost worthless. So any word on the workshops being fixed, and I have to ask for the 10th time, can we please get shops reduced back down to their pre full release prices.

How can release a upgrade like that you don't Even tested It i've been played for like a month and now it's a week that i can't play. You are selling a game that Is not Even a beta like a complete game i'm asking to the supporto
team for a contact to refaund u didn't Even answer me. This Is a scam.

It is great that a new Viking Conquest update is out, courtesy of Dejan et al.
Thanks TW.

Yet, it does seem a somewhat curious priority at this fraught time ..............

Last edited:
There is an issue with smithed weapons not having the effect modifiers when you reload a save. For example, if you craft a legendary sword, it's only going to be legendary until you reload the save unfortunately. Not worth getting 275 Smithing now...

well **** can confirm this is happening.

seriolusly TW wtf...

well **** can confirm this is happening.

seriolusly TW wtf...
I reported this bug when it was in BETA. No reactions... :\
The good thing about the bug is that the difficulty penalties also do not affect crafted weapons. :grin:
So a smith with 0 skills and 275+ skills can craft same quality weapons.

Horrible ****show this has become. Always one step forward and two steps back with these updates
100% right, The start of EA access we would get weekly patches. Now we wait weeks for a branch that is a total mess, and I mean 1.1.0 is a total mess and one of the worst ever.

100% right, The start of EA access we would get weekly patches. Now we wait weeks for a branch that is a total mess, and I mean 1.1.0 is a total mess and one of the worst ever.

my theory to this is consoles..

all TW had to scramble to fix the ongoing corruption of saves experienced by the fortnite community and god knows what else these poor people are going through. i was shocked and opposed to learn they were releasing this for consoles but right now i feel sorry for these people.

as far as i can tell they can barely play the game and they dont have the luxury of mods to fix it.

but 1.1.0 should have never been released in this shape. hell it should have never made it to beta in the first place. this goes to show TW has ZERO QA team.

they should have just released a hotfix for crashes and whatever emergency fix for the halo players.but no.. they wanted us to trot the map for hours on end meeting NPCs in their new FOW

TW attitute of openly and shamelessly treating us like their testing department is starting to really bother me now.

Coming back here after a long hiatus seeming to find the game in the same place/worst place than it was when I left early/mid 2022? Hardly?

Watching a couple videos on YouTube of people doing a play-through isn't giving me much hope that anything has progressed other than I see a few bits of armour added. Alleyways and Sally Out mechanics don't seemed to be used much/at all in the videos I watched and when I looked them up I can see why :/.

I see @Dejan is the new community manager also, though I'm not seeing much engagement going on. I was one of the guys who said "I'm going to give 6months to a year and come back when it's done." Welp.

I dont want to come back with a hive of negativity, but whats going on? Is there a discord group or something where all the information is being put on from TW/Dejan about what's coming up next/being worked on? Or are we just in bug fixing stage of the game? Steam forums are...well..the Steam forums, and the Reddit is dead so nothing on those.

I'll reiterate my point - from the looks of it, the game still looks like it has as many bugs as it did when I left, and I'll be pretty pissed if this is the case.

@Dejan any clue as to how the development is going from TW's side?

Edit: also forgot to mention I see you added some voice overs...but eh...yeah, won't talk about them 🫣.

Last edited:
I wonder if the earthquake in Turkey impacted the team? 1.1 is a total gong show, probably one of the worst patches/content updates I've seen a large studio produce, and the lack of communication has been staggering.

Is there a discord group or something where all the information is being put on from TW/Dejan about what's coming up next/being worked on?
The website, forums and steam forums provide this information. More specifically, you are looking for the post-release section of the "Release Plans" blog. 1.1 includes a number of the items discussed there, future patches will cover the rest. You will typically see new goals discussed once the current ones are completed / close to completion.

The website, forums and steam forums provide this information. More specifically, you are looking for the post-release section of the "Release Plans" blog. 1.1 includes a number of the items discussed there, future patches will cover the rest. You will typically see new goals discussed once the current ones are completed / close to completion.
Hey, I know that devs don't like to share information like when a patch will come out and what the patch might contain due to several valid reasons, but would it be possible for you to share which remaining mechanics are confirmed internally to be in the next major patch. There currently remains 6 features that have been announced (replay editor, claimant quests, MP spectator mode, targeting enemy formations, weather system/more weather conditions in scenes and pushing down siege ladders while units are climbing), which are confirmed to be in the next major patch?

On a broader note, if you're able to respond, what else new is planned for the game, however minor or major? Will the "base" game be considered "feature complete" after all these 6 features (unless I forgot something) are implemented or are there other "vanilla" features that are still being considered? If there will be no more free "feature updates", what will be TaleWorlds' DLC policy? Will it be similar to other games such as Skyrim or Civ 5, etc. where you have 2-3 dlcs that "complete" the game by adding more locations and/or mechanics, will it be like in Paradox games where you release bajillion new dlcs to keep the game "alive" and "fresh" for another 10 years by adding overhauls to existing factions or add new mechanics, or will it be like Warband style overhaul dlcs like Napoleonic Wars, WFaS (which is technically a separate game) and Viking Conquest? Even in the case that you haven't discussed it yet, or the company is not fully certain, please do share.

My bad, I read through this already and should have elaborated further. That post you linked to gives a broad goal for the game which is great. But I'm curious about the ongoing development such as whats being worked on now for the next hotfix/patch. If not, could you consider making a list of these items and share them? Similar to what KSP2 is planning on doing, and what Stellaris [developer diaries] and other games do. No timeframe per se, but it definitely mitigates any disappointment and may even bring excitement when a patch/hotfix does drop. - Edit: on this I just saw you say you don't like doing this either because the community gets mad when the item doesn't make it in the end to the patch, but honestly, I don't think that is a valid excuse, and if someone does get pissed, just mute them. The broader community would appreciate it.

As @Totalgarbage asks above, it would be nice to know if the next patch is/isn't likely to include any/all of the remaining mechanics in the game (weather, replay mode, etc).

At the moment it just feels like a dead game with a dead community. And when I say dead game, I am going to be blunt and say this game doesn't even seem to be a functioning game at this time. I've just continued reading through some threads and posts and there are some major game breaking bugs happening and the diplomacy element of the game still hasn't been developed from when I bought the game Day 1 of EA. Also traits? What are they for exactly? Seems all they do is make your companion 'tut tut' at you for raiding a village. I'm gonna stop looking at the threads and videos as I'm now venting, apologies 😁.

I'm sure the MP crowd would be interested to know what's happening too.

Last edited:
but would it be possible for you to share which remaining mechanics are confirmed to be in the next major patch
No. I can confirm that all of the items you listed are being worked on though.

On a broader note, if you're able to respond, what else new is planned for the game, however minor or major?
Right now, the priority is with responding to notable issues raised with 1.1.0 - especially the save-load issues that some users are experiencing. Some time after that I would expect the next beta release. Similarly, I would not expect the discussion of new content, be it DLC or otherwise, before the current goals (or the new content itself) are completed / closer to completion.

Also traits? What are they for exactly? Seems all they do is make your companion 'tut tut' at you for raiding a village.
Depends on the trait, but traits in general have a broad application in the game ranging from NPC relationship generation over execution consequences to various decision making (voting (policies, war/peace, etc), sacking a city or not) etc.

Last edited:

So sad, this game could have been one of the best ever. But the amount of time it has taken both graphics and engine have become outdated. The game has nothing going for it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom