Creating Militia for Player Faction

Users who are viewing this thread

wiktorrayal

Recruit
Hello, modding noob here. I'm making a troop tree mod that is exclusive to the player faction. I'm using "My Little Warband" for unit tree creation and "ATC" for spawning rules. I want to create a custom militia as well since it's something I've never done before, and could be really fun. How do I set a troop tree to be spawned as militia at only the player faction?

Hello, modding noob here. I'm making a troop tree mod that is exclusive to the player faction. I'm using "My Little Warband" for unit tree creation and "ATC" for spawning rules. I want to create a custom militia as well since it's something I've never done before, and could be really fun. How do I set a troop tree to be spawned as militia at only the player faction?
Militia trees are linked to cultures, not kingdoms/factions, so, you'd need a unique culture for the player to avoid sharing with another faction of the same culture. Creating a new culture isn't easy or simple, you'd need to follow a kingdom creation guide: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/3185

Upvote 0
I'm only looking to create a small culture for the player to start with, and use "changing culture" to change settlements to that culture when the player captures them. it there perhaps a guide that covers only that. This one is hard to follow cause I'm not looking to do most of the things that the guide talk about. Also the guide doesn't cover culture starts

Upvote 0
I'm only looking to create a small culture for the player to start with, and use "changing culture" to change settlements to that culture when the player captures them. it there perhaps a guide that covers only that. This one is hard to follow cause I'm not looking to do most of the things that the guide talk about. Also the guide doesn't cover culture starts
Sorry, AFAIK for militia you need to create a full major culture will all it's dependencies.

Upvote 0
You could try: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4220

I haven’t tried it myself yet,but it seems very helpful

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom